200k Likes on Facebook Prize!

hrtbrk

May not go well with any of my pets (that Copper Mustache looks kind of funny on all of my pets :P), but thanks for the heads up on this new Prize Code. :)

Ha! Love the mustache. I've always wanted a mustache of my own, except if I actually had one naturally I'm sure I'd hate it. (Partly because I'm female; partly because landscaping facial hair looks annoying.)

Lol what a cute prize. Strange since my friend has been looking for something like that in real life.

LOL! I think it's some kind of fad. My sister has two black plastic moustache items - one as a necklace, and one attached to a pair of sunglasses. She can wear the necklace pretty much identical to the way the neopets wear this copper one. :laughingsmiley:

I kind of wish the chain didn't show up though. Otherwise, I think it would look super cute on robot pets!

Interesting! Totally not what I was expecting. I'll have to see what it looks like on some of my pets. (Though I'll have to send it to a side account since I only have one male pet on my main.)

Can we get this on a side account? I don't have any use for it on my main, and I don't want to rearrange my pets for a mustache.

The item can be sold (I just searched the Shop Wizard) so I would say, no to getting it on your side. But it's not a No Trade item, so you can buy more for your side accounts and /or send the one you received on your main, to your side account.

The item can be sold (I just searched the Shop Wizard) so I would say, no to getting it on your side. But it's not a No Trade item, so you can buy more for your side accounts and /or send the one you received on your main, to your side account.

I didn't even look to see if it was No Trade and assumed it was. Thanks.

Is it possible the prize isn't available anymore? The code isn't working for me... :-(

It should still be working. I had to try a couple times when I was doing mine. Just give it another shot! ^_^

It should still be working. I had to try a couple times when I was doing mine. Just give it another shot! ^_^

It worked for me today so it should still be working... yay for free things!