Baby Neopet Wearables

I have my baby lupe <3 But I am curious what would be good to dress her up in. (I'm looking for Neopoints mainly, please)

2.png

I think she is just TOO CUTE! But I want to get more things for her. :)

If you're looking for clothing, I'm afraid there's only NC :( I'm not aware of any neopoint items for baby pets.

Same. :( All wearables for 'special' body types are NC. There are lots of NP trinkets and backgrounds, etc, that look super cute with Baby pets though!

Same. :( All wearables for 'special' body types are NC. There are lots of NP trinkets and backgrounds, etc, that look super cute with Baby pets though!

What kind of items and trinkets would you suggest? :)

What kind of items and trinkets would you suggest? :)

Well, for backgrounds I am really fond of outdoors scenes. 'Autumn Country Road', 'Double Rainbow', 'Forest Glade', 'Spring Courtyard', and 'Spring Path' come to mind.

Trinkets, well, I like the 'Bear' that is in your sample, 'Brown Toadstool' would look nice in the Forest Glade, I think. 'Colourful Building Blocks' maybe. The 'Dandilion Foreground' is really cute. With the right background 'Scenic Fallen Tree' is nice.

There are so many cute things for your pets to wear. Is there a certain personality you want to show with your pet? Are they kind of needy? Pile of Baby Bottles may show that. Are they super smart? The book foreground. Are they really evil and just trapped in a baby's body? Well, there are too many evil trinkets for me to post! Lol.

If you go to Dress to Impress, you can make it so NC items don't show up. Select a zone for the trinket, and just play with it. :) (-is:nc -is:pb type:lowerforegrounditem, btw. :3)

Well, for backgrounds I am really fond of outdoors scenes. 'Autumn Country Road', 'Double Rainbow', 'Forest Glade', 'Spring Courtyard', and 'Spring Path' come to mind.

Trinkets, well, I like the 'Bear' that is in your sample, 'Brown Toadstool' would look nice in the Forest Glade, I think. 'Colourful Building Blocks' maybe. The 'Dandilion Foreground' is really cute. With the right background 'Scenic Fallen Tree' is nice.

There are so many cute things for your pets to wear. Is there a certain personality you want to show with your pet? Are they kind of needy? Pile of Baby Bottles may show that. Are they super smart? The book foreground. Are they really evil and just trapped in a baby's body? Well, there are too many evil trinkets for me to post! Lol.

If you go to Dress to Impress, you can make it so NC items don't show up. Select a zone for the trinket, and just play with it. :) (-is:nc -is:pb type:lowerforegrounditem, btw. :3)

Oh! thank you! :)

I also want her to show just uber cuteness. Baby happiness. The bear is one of my favorites <3

Oh! thank you! :)

I also want her to show just uber cuteness. Baby happiness. The bear is one of my favorites <3

No problem! :D

Hopefully some of the suggestions help~ :)