Need pricing advice for elusive wearable

I don't restock or resell very much, so when i find an item for which i can't find a price i'm at a complete loss. A little help please?

It's a "Flowing Peophin Necklace." The Shop Wizard recognizes it, but turns up none for sale. It's not in the Customization Database. I can't find any on the Trading Post (although i sometimes search for stuff that i KNOW is there but the search turns up empty anyway, so maybe i'm doing something wrong).

Normally i would just toss it to the Auctions wind and see where it goes, but am finding myself frustrated by 3 years without a single paint brush windfall, only 2 Secret Lab Map pieces, and a grand total of only 1.6 million in savings. And since Habitarium won't run on my computer for some reason, i'm hoping this could offer some help in saving up for something nice.

I'm not trying to sell this thing to you all, i'm just looking for advice on how to price it, and where to sell it (Auction House or Trading Post?).

It's a fairly new item (released less than a week ago) and has a rarity of 90, so it's somewhat rare, though it IS restockable. You could always throw it in the TP and see what kind of offers you get, as you get more control there than in the auction house. It's new so it will drop in price as more restock, and it's species specific, so there isn't as big a market. Keep that in mind when selling.

wow congratulations at restocking that item! i would personally keep my eye on this page here: http://www.neo[Removed].us/forum/itemdb/57408-flowing-peophin-necklace

They update very frequently and as soon as someone prices it you'll be able to see from there :)

I don't restock or resell very much, so when i find an item for which i can't find a price i'm at a complete loss. A little help please?

It's a "Flowing Peophin Necklace." The Shop Wizard recognizes it, but turns up none for sale. It's not in the Customization Database. I can't find any on the Trading Post (although i sometimes search for stuff that i KNOW is there but the search turns up empty anyway, so maybe i'm doing something wrong).

Normally i would just toss it to the Auctions wind and see where it goes, but am finding myself frustrated by 3 years without a single paint brush windfall, only 2 Secret Lab Map pieces, and a grand total of only 1.6 million in savings. And since Habitarium won't run on my computer for some reason, i'm hoping this could offer some help in saving up for something nice.

I'm not trying to sell this thing to you all, i'm just looking for advice on how to price it, and where to sell it (Auction House or Trading Post?).

I think you should hold on to it, even JN doesnt know a price. Its probably worth a few millions, you should probably put in in the TP while its still new for a few millions, WAIT FOR THE BEAST OFFER, maybe like an hour at least.

Wow, congrats on the RS! As others have said, it's a new item so an actual price is hard to guage. I would put it in the TP and see what offers you get, but I would make sure to make a topic on the neoboards as well-- customisation and trading boards. You'll get a better idea of what people are willing to pay for it, and therefore, its value.

Wow, congrats on the RS! As others have said, it's a new item so an actual price is hard to guage. I would put it in the TP and see what offers you get, but I would make sure to make a topic on the neoboards as well-- customisation and trading boards. You'll get a better idea of what people are willing to pay for it, and therefore, its value.

Yea, you shouldnt give new items away so easily. Scammers will get you.

For now, since it's fairly new, put it in the Trading Post and see what kind of offers you get. You don't have to accept any offer, just field and gauge the price of the Necklace and take note of any offer that "pops" at you. You should be able to get a somewhat accurate price.

Oh, I took a quick look on the Customisation board, and there was a person commenting on how hard it was to find the new Peophin wearables. I don't know if they are looking to buy them for their own Peophins, or just complaining that new items take forever to start showing up in shops, but that would probably be a good place to start!

Ohh, then in that case you should start advertising on the boards and sell it for a few millions.

Just because an item is new doesn't mean that it can sell for millions. An item is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I doubt that there are any Peophin owners out there that are willing to spend a few million on a necklace that will drop in price radically over the next couple of months. The item is rarily 90- pretty rareish, but not impossible to find in stores.

Wellp, it's been on the TP for a couple hours with no nibbles, so i guess it's off to the auction house tomorrow. Thank you all supermuch for the input!!! I admit i didn't post on the Neoboards tho; i guess i'm just a rebel without a cause :)

Hahaha, getting into the trading/auctions neoboards is a scary, scary thing! :B

Have you had any luck selling it? :)

LOL i'm not trying very hard. Decided to hang onto it until i have a better idea of market value; so just for my own amusement, put it in my shop for 90k. Oddly enough: no takers. Go fig. Yesterday i saw someone asking 1.2 million for the only one i found on the TP -- good luck, guy.

If anybody here has a Peophin & would like to have the necklace, i'll sell it to ya for WAY cheaper than those nutcases asking 1.2 million and 90k ;) You tell me what you think is fair, i tell you what i think is fair, we go from there. I've given up on the "1) Flowing Peophin Necklace -- 2) ??? -- 3) Profit!" pipe dream, so don't be shy. Or i could trade for something. Whatevs.

I believe, like everyone else, that thats one of the new peo items.

I would try to sell it ASAP (anything UB would be good) because if it doesnt have a high rarity the price will only plummet and nobody will really want it!

The Enigma known as Flowing Peophin Necklace has finally found its way home, to Lou :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.