August Collectible! Hansos Collectors Wig

ncmall_ncci_hansoswig.jpg

http://customize.the...temdb/find/9159

mall_acc_hansohair.gif

Hansos Collectors Wig

250NC

Only Available during the month of August 2012

New Collectible! (thank goodness it wasn't as late as last months and slightly off topic but last months Collectors Bonus? :O WOW. )

Thoughts? Opinions? Several people have commented on:

1. its nice to have more boy wigs!

2. Its very Anime-ish :P

Also any thoughts on the new series? i'm very hopeful for a Isca/Cayliss feature ^_^

Finally! a boy wig yes :D I love it! It's on my kacheek right now! (Zaphling) though I still don't know if it should keep the wig, or put the bandana back on :/

I like it so much, and my faith in TNT is lacking so I'm considering buying 2 for future reference :D

Best of all, the maraquee looks INSANE!!! I'm a bder, so I know for a fact he is using Hanso Charisma Charm which is one of my favoritest weapons EVER!!!

Lastly, I'm a pretty big hanso fan. I have my kacheek wearing his thief jacket already, and for the arm wraps I bought the elegant kacheek warrior ones, whose blue match this wig quite nicely!

This is a nice collectible and if I was an NC fanatic I'd probably buy it. It's nice to have more male NC items.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the other items in this collection will be.

Ahhh I love it!! Sooo much :*

Completely agree with the bonus for last month as well, straight in the gallery! :D

Super cute wig! I just love it. :D I won't be buying it, since I have successfully stayed away from buying NC clothes for my pets, but it is very cute! ^_^

I really like it, and it kinda fits well on most neopets too :P

Not sure if ill use it.

Not sure if this collections bonus item will be good either since the last one was really good.

So im not sure if i should buy this or not.

hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's a nice wig for male Neopets, and I know a lot of people have been wanting more clothes for male pets.

It's an interesting theme, too. How much could they do with this, I wonder? We've already got Hanso/Brynn, but there's also Nabile/Tomos, Garin/Jacques, Roxton/Clara, Hannah/Armin, Gorix/Cylara, Sophie/Bruno, maybe Tor/Roberta.

It's good that there are more wigs for male pets, so I'm pretty happy to see this. I'm probably going to get one for my Cybunny as he has said he wants to be Hanso this Halloween. :D