Creating a side account

sara1elo

Well, I had some questions about creating a side account but I could solve all them on here (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/).

Anyway, I still have two little doubts. If I create a new Neopets Account (to be used as a side account):

- Can I use the same mail for the additional account?

- How many time will I have to wait to transfer one pet from my main to my side account?

(With this question I mean, if I create my account now, can I transfer a pet tomorrow? or I have to wait a period (like to post on NeoForums and all that)

Thanks!

I use the same email for both my main and side, so you can use the same email for your side too.

I'm pretty sure that you can transfer one pet from your main to your side as soon as you create your side. However, you only get one transfer each month on your side because of its age.

Your side account must be 4 months old before you can use the transfer-a-pet feature. you can still pound transfer though it has more risk as someone else can adopt your pet before you if they see it. You can use the same email for up to 5 neopets accounts.

Thanks! That is all I need to know. Four months... looks like long time but time flies... :thumbsup:

I know its been answered already but I`m pretty sure you can use your email up for five times. I have thee of my accounts on one email, and the other two on another email as I forgot the password for the first email; so technically I could still get another three accounts but this is against their rules. They try to enforce it by limiting 5 accounts per email.

Yes, you can use the same mail.

I'm not sure about your second question, sorry!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.