Meepit Stashe Glitch

Emily

Has anyone else experienced glitches with the new game? I recieved my first 4 items fine, but since I tried to use a powerup, the game hasn't worked, I lost the powerup nd the plan and wasn't awarded items. I was wondering if anyone has received a reply from TNT or figured out a fix. I sent in a ticket. This is how it went:

grrrr.png

And mods, if thise should go under Customization as a Mall topic, feel free to move it.

There was one when it first came out, and it appeared that everyone was experiencing it after using the juice powerup. I might submit another ticket since I can no longer reply to this one.

There have been several people complaining about various glitches on the boards, sadly i think for a lost powerup it has to be resolved through TNT, but other glitches involved the game not loading (and this complicated work-a-round of opening multiple tabs and refreshing worked) the majority of the glitches seem to be resolved now but every now and then a few boards are still turning up. *hugs Emily* D: sorry. not helpful.