How did you do on Half Price Day?

My best item was a background that sells for over 100k.

Did any of you have a go at getting some half price goodies?

If so, did you get anything good/what did you get? :).

Congrats on the background! That's a great steal :) I wasn't out to restock because my internet was being so slow yesterday, but I managed to get a lot of cheap stamps for my album and a couple of items for my gallery :) Now, of course, I wish I had had the patience to try the book shop or pharmacy, though <_<

I completely forgot the half price day (summer time, I have no control... don't know what day I am living on! :weird:)

Someone asked me before about this and I was like: What are you talking about? Is it today already 4?

So bad luck for me I guess :whofarted:

Congratulations for the ones who were able to get some goodies :thumbsup:

I completely forgot the half price day (summer time, I have no control... don't know what day I am living on! :weird:)

Someone asked me before about this and I was like: What are you talking about? Is it today already 4?

So bad luck for me I guess :whofarted:

Congratulations for the ones who were able to get some goodies :thumbsup:

Hah, I also completely forgot, but I still got some items for the pharmacy for cheap on a coincidence.

Eh, I grabbed a LOT of books and some chocolate during Half Price Day. I figure to get around 150k in profit, but that's probably reaching a bit too high. :(

Kind of new to restocking, so I'm pretty happy with my first true restocking experience :)

I was trying to get that chocolate avatar, and totally failed! I took a good look at the list of r90 items before hand, and noticed the Gnorbu Lollipop in the shop!

I refreshed without thinking and it was gone D: I didn't see anything after that. That's all I really did, as I've heard it's better/cheaper to get the avatar then

:sad02:

In the back of my mind, I knew I should've stayed away from the plushie shop, because any goodies I got from there would inevitably be kept for myself. I didn't listen. I ended up saving a few thousand np on plushies I didn't have before, though. And as for the bakery, I nabbed a few profitable things. Good night overall, though nothing with as huge of a profit as you. Lucky lady :P

I got the gourmet cooking for your pet but was extremely dissapointed that it was only worth 26k. a year ago it was 80-90k, and two years ago it was ub :(

I paid 33k for it a couple of days ago.

Half price day is more insane than trying to purchase any rare item on a normal day. It makes me question my internet service provider! :P

What are half price days if you guys don't mind me asking o.o...

Half-Price Days (fall on every 3rd day of the month) are when everything in the Neopian shops (not usershops) will be sold at half of their usual retail price, making it more profitable for restockers to sell in their shops.

• 2 weeks later...