Zelda lookup?

Caliburn2003

hey i have been trying forever to get a Link based userlookup from legend of Zelda can anyone help me? i would love to have one... maybe with his sword and shield out or something please?

anyone?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well there a lot of userlook ups surely theres some that you would like how about sending request for on If your looking for some userlook ups how about neofaire wings They got celbarty Layouts Or sunnyneo(NR only) Or try searching for one if you didn't find any send in a request for one

My spelling is really messed up but surely you understand right^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well there a lot of userlook ups surely theres some that you would like how about sending request for on If your looking for some userlook ups how about neofaire wings They got celbarty Layouts Or sunnyneo(NR only) Or try searching for one if you didn't find any send in a request for one

My spelling is really messed up but surely you understand right^^

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

how do i go about requesting one?

You can always ask if someone would make you a custom lookup or you can try coding one yourself. There's an awesome guide here and it's super easy to follow.