Trouble finding a guild I like ... Searching for wealth based.

pineapplesupertramp

Wealth based guilds are either private and lack advertisement or they are non-existant these days. I was inactive for awhile (years) and the community has changed a LOT. If you know of any active guilds for wealthy players please help me out!

I've had no luck searching thusfar, and was hoping to get some insight. I'm definitely looking for exclusive type wealth based guilds - primarily for people who already have a lot of neopoints; not the standard money making guilds.

I'm 26 now and I just don't care for the same things as a lot of the active players do.

I don't care about literacy (I tend to type lazily), I'm not into Harry Potter or The Hunger Games, or Twilight, or Neopets roleplay. Avatar guilds may have to be where I end up, but I am hoping one of you know a direction to send me in.

This is a struggle for me because I'm very active currently and want people to share my time with - I've been guild hopping and I just want to find somewhere good for me.

Thanks!

I don`t know any personally, I used to be crazy about guilds but lately I just don`t have the time or effort. I`m perhaps #1 hermit on Neopets hardly ever talking on the neoboards or joining a guild. But the only advice I can give you is check on the neoboards perhaps are specific times. The more mature guilds will either be online around midday when all the younger people are at school, perhaps?

Thats what I noticed from back in the day, very different guilds would be advertised at different times due to what people were online. When I used to own a guild, I would tap this to no ends, if I wanted a certain type of member I would advertise when they were online.

Thanks! I haven't had much luck lately, seems to be the same stuff all the time on the neoboards but I haven't given up hope. The only thing I keep thinking is that if there are wealth based guilds they are probably private and don't advertise ... and I can't blame them!

Mid-day while the kids are at school? Dude. Kids get summer vacation. Adults have JOBS.

How much do you have to have to be considered wealthy? That is, for the guild that you are looking for? Back in my day (ha) a few hundred thousand was considered rich. Now you have to have millions--having five million isn't considered rich anymore.

This forums community is probably a lot better than any guilds around Neopets, including the one I (lazily) run.

From time to time, you would see people on the Neoboards calling for a NP earning race... or you have board on premium charter such as

GAMERS - for nps, avatars, trophies, and fortune cookie fun!

Personally, I just stay motivated with a couple friends of mine and with other TDN staffers. We talk about our habitarium earning, food club, avatar you have earned recently, crazy trophy scores and so on.

This forums community is probably a lot better than any guilds around Neopets, including the one I (lazily) run.

I'm inclined to agree. And another advantage to hanging out here as opposed to a guild on neopets is that you don't have to abide to neopets' arbitrary and harsh rules. Every time I post on the boards, I'm scared that I'm going to break a rule I don't know about.

This forums community is probably a lot better than any guilds around Neopets,

Agreed! Even if you are looking to share time with similar motivations I'm sure you could find someone like that here with whom you could exchange private msgs etc. I've tried some guilds, but because of the TNT restrictions in chat and this place, I've actually forgotten all about my involvement in them :P

I would say "wealthy" would be hundreds of millions, there's a fair few billion NP players now, and what do people do on "wealthy" guilds anyway? Tell each other how rich they are?

Few billions. Are you sure, because I think that there is 189,630,455, according to this page.

http://www.neopets.com/petcentral.phtml

I dont really know any rich guilds, but I know neo_rainbow is a rich user. He has a guild.

I know virtual collectors has some rich players. Neomail _mariokart_ I think? if you need any info

Thanks so much, I sent him a neomail.

Aside from looking for a guild I'll definitely be sticking around here. Seems like a really solid community. Thanks to everyone who's added their input, it's appreciated.