No faerie quest for over a month.........

HiImJon

Haven't gotten one of those ladies in a month, DRY SPELL :(

I'm beginning to think theres like a thing that toggles faerie quests on and off...

What's the longest you've been without a faerie quest?

You don't always SEE when you get a faerie quest.

Sometimes for example, when you post on the boards, your screen will automatically scroll down to read the posts, but you could have gotten a random event at the top!

http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

I've been getting loads of them.. I think they're incredibly annoying.

Blasphemer! Give me your faerie quests!

They're few and far between for me. I play neggsweeper every day in the hopes of getting one, but I've only gotten one while playing. Lots of random events, though. Which is also nice, but I'd really like some more faerie quests.

Just a quick note...if you haven't had a quest in a while check that you're not already on a quest for the Crafting Faerie. She doesn't affect the shop wizard so I didn't realise for a while that I hadn't abandoned one of her quests until I went to the faerie quests page - that was a pain! After that, I was lucky enough to get 3 quests in the space of a few days.

I think it's a week or two? I don't always keep track but I get them a lot at times. The Crafting Faerie visited me 3 times in one day this week, I thought that was madness since it was the same Faerie.

Do you do a lot of refreshing? Since I restock, neomail and lurk on boards, maybe that increase my chances. I hope your dry spell will come to an end.

Just a quick note...if you haven't had a quest in a while check that you're not already on a quest for the Crafting Faerie. She doesn't affect the shop wizard so I didn't realise for a while that I hadn't abandoned one of her quests until I went to the faerie quests page - that was a pain! After that, I was lucky enough to get 3 quests in the space of a few days.

PASFHOASIFHASOFHAOSIFH CRAFTING FAERIE

My pet could have been so much stronger

Thank you so much, never would have found out

Blasphemer! Give me your faerie quests!

They're few and far between for me. I play neggsweeper every day in the hopes of getting one, but I've only gotten one while playing. Lots of random events, though. Which is also nice, but I'd really like some more faerie quests.

I do the same thing. I play to the max Negg Sweepers, Pyramids, and Dice-A-Roo daily. A couple times I've had three quests in a day on top of my cookie quest! Other days, I don't get anything. -shrugs-

I haven't got one for about a month and it was a light faerie (Speed) so I rejected it. :(

Light Faeries give you a level. It's the Air Faerie that gives you speed. :)

I do the same thing. I play to the max Negg Sweepers, Pyramids, and Dice-A-Roo daily. A couple times I've had three quests in a day on top of my cookie quest! Other days, I don't get anything. -shrugs-

I'd do the same if I could stand pyramids and dice-a-roo. The cards in pyramids are too tiny for my eyes and it doesn't get a whole lot better by enlarging in the browser and dice-a-roo makes me depressed because a lot of the time, you barely make any progress at all. I'm difficult, I guess :P

I'd do the same if I could stand pyramids and dice-a-roo. The cards in pyramids are too tiny for my eyes and it doesn't get a whole lot better by enlarging in the browser and dice-a-roo makes me depressed because a lot of the time, you barely make any progress at all. I'm difficult, I guess :P

Hahah, I feel you on Dice-A-Roo. I figure that it doesn't matter though, since you're still increasing your chance of a RE. :) I just kind of zone out and keep clicking roll again, lol.

Gormball is another good game for trying to get a RE. :) Or Cellblock, if you don`t want to stab yourself in the face first. XD

Gormball! I haven't played that in ages. I'm going to add that to my daily routine :D

Hahaha, I had forgotten about it until recently as well. :D It was like, once I got the avatar it just didn't exist anymore. XD But now, thanks to TDN adding it to their daily list, I've rediscovered it! :D

PASFHOASIFHASOFHAOSIFH CRAFTING FAERIE

My pet could have been so much stronger

Thank you so much, never would have found out

No problem :) So annoying, isn't it? They really should have something to tell you that you're on a Crafting Faerie quest. Hope you get loads of quests coming in now :D