Problem with Part 11: Thief

Galateia

I am having a BIG problem with the Star Constellation: Thief. I'll put the codes in EXACTLY how they are in the star finder, and when I press "Submit" I'm always told that its wrong. I've been having this problem for a day now. Am I completely blind and missing something, or is neopets actually messing up?

any help would be MUCH appreciated.

:whaa:

I think that the site may be messed up because i am having a problem with the thief constellation as well. the coordinates that they provide for me using the star finder are too high, they are not on my telescope. i have cleared my cache several times and I still receive the same coordinates. when I have tried to go back and redo the steps it starts me out at the lenny when he rips the meepit plushie's head off and says uh oh. i click the dagger and then I head to the archivist but I keep getting the same numbers that are not on the map. what should I do please

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the "Bandage" part... I already collected the bandage but when I try to heal the petpet, it says that I do not have the bandage! I tried sooooo hard to get the bandage from the mummy and this is what I get??!! Constellations are no problem for me... Need any help? Don't worry, I won't steal any of your belongings and money :)

i can get the bandage now, but i just can't do the steps ( the feeding and healing and stuff)... i need help.. whoever helps me, i will pay them in np, 1000np... thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, may it be to bump up a thread or otherwise. Use the edit button if you have something to add to your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.