Kass Basher - I can't unlock BAT mode...

RainbowDungCollector

Do you hold down your mouse button/space bar while kass is flying upwards and make it bounce every time it hits the ground (also with mouse button/space bar)? That's pretty much the key, along with waiting for the wind speed to hit 7-9.

I wait for 9, but when I try the other stuff he stops flapping a lands even shorter of 450.

Try at wind speed 7. I find that it can actually be easier to make it bounce further at 7. You still need to be precise at slower speeds, but it's somehow easier. Obviously 9 has the greatest distance potential, but 7 is sufficient if you just want to "level up" or just get the 1000 np out of the game.

Two things:

-The trajectory is better the earlier you swing, as long as you still hit it, of course. (Don't do it immediately, just wait until the very first moment you can hit it.) If you hit it when it's lower, it goes straight across; my method, it goes up more.

-Spacebar, mouse...doesn't matter to me. Whichever button you press, though, hold it down until right before the very peak of the hit. Then let go and hit the spacebar right before every hit.

You wait for 9, then you hit space once, then you try to swing the kass with the very tip of your bat, you do this by pressing space again but keeping it pressed. When you think the kass is about to fly down again release space. This way the cape will flapper causing him to fly longer thanwith a flat cape.

Then when it's about to hit the ground, hit space again to make him bounce, try to bounce him 3 or more times and you will have your bat!

• 5 years later...
On 8/14/2012 at 5:48 AM, Raichi said:

You wait for 9, then you hit space once, then you try to swing the kass with the very tip of your bat, you do this by pressing space again but keeping it pressed. When you think the kass is about to fly down again release space. This way the cape will flapper causing him to fly longer thanwith a flat cape.

Then when it's about to hit the ground, hit space again to make him bounce, try to bounce him 3 or more times and you will have your bat!

Old I know but for those who still play this technique worked the best out of all the ones I tried!