Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

complicatedwishes

Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

• Cola
    • Pepsi
    • Both. They both taste the same to me/I don't prefer one over the other.
    • Neither. I prefer other drinks, such as Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Tango, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Coke for me :P Pepsi is kinda nice but it's got a strange aftertaste.

Dr Pepper is clearly better than both though ;)

Amen!! Haha, I'm definitely a Dr. Pepper fan :3.

But on the Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi debate; I side with Pepsi. I don't know why but I just prefer the flavour, weirdly enough I find it quite different to Coca-Cola. And growing up in Russia, Pepsi is actually much more popular over there, so to me it's like a little piece of home :3.

Oh and I completely agree with anyone who says that Coke Zero tastes nothing like Coke. It's true!! It's literally impossible to make something without all the original ingredients of Coke and say they taste the same. It just doesn't work :P

Coke all the way, man! Down with Pepsi! :P

I'm actually not too terribly particular either way, but mum is a die-hard Coke fan, so it's what I was raised with. But I only really like classic coke. Diet Coke and Coke Zero and *ugh* Coke with Splenda are super gross. :sick01:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm allergic to both (specifically, the caramel coloring in both, other dark sodas, and even some other drinks, sauces, and foods). My high school cross country coach wouldn't let us drink soda, and I lost my taste for it. I'll have it a few times a year, but I prefer milk, water, lemonade, etc. (Except Club Lemon. That stuff is AMAZING. I'm glad they don't sell it here, except occasionally at Irish dance competitions if someone smuggles a case on the plane.)

I just discovered that there's now an option for neither. Between coke and pepsi, I prefer pepsi. It's less mouth-assaulting. But if I could choose any soft drink, I'd go with root beer or simply just unflavoured (or with lemon) sparkling water.

• 2 months later...

I had to answer both :D For some reason, I am a bit weird about cola !

I prefer Coca Cola from a can - it tastes much better than Coca Cola on bottle! I also prefer drinking it from a glass bottle :sleeping_02: I know, weird ...

I absolutely hate Diet Coke - but I loooove Pepsi Max :laughingsmiley:

But I really all in all prefer "fruity drinks" such as Fanta, 7UP, Sprite and so on :bike:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used tor drink all water but then i started drinking Coke but now i hardly drink it because i quit drinking Coke and drink Dr.Pepper now because it tastes better than Coke although Dr.Pepper was an acquired taste for me though.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't drink that much soda anymore either. But I do think that Coke tastes better than Pepsi. Though when speaking about non U.S Coke versions, the one bottled/canned in Algeria tastes weird. I think it was the vegetal extracts vs high fructose corn syrup that made it taste different.

I don't mind Pepsi if it's all a restaurant has, but I definitely prefer Coke. I rarely drink soda anymore (used to drink them every day), but when I do it's almost always a Coke and it's always delicious.

Post-Script: I also prefer Mexican Coke over regular, because it has sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and it tastes better. Whenever I have that option, like at the local taqueria, it's usually what I go for. I hear they're also switching to corn syrup now, though, which makes me sad. Guess I'll have to switch to other brands that use sugar, like Maine Root.

Diet Dr. Pepper for me. I won't drink any other soda!