Petpet Club

olivialaw

Welcome to the forum on petpets! I will be starting a petpet club here, where many users can trade and talk about their petpet.

What you can do here

• You can talk about your petpet! Be proud for owning a petpet!
  • You can trade petpets here! By telling people who read this forum your petpet's specie and price, and you want to trade it for a different petpet of the same value! Just make sure you PM the peoson who replied to your post with the lot number, where you created a lot where the petpet is.
  • Sell your petpets by telling everyone the lot number and price you want for it
  • Enter contest about petpets! You will get gifts from me if you win! You just need to give me a lot with some junk and I will give you the prize I owe you in exchange!

If you want to join this club, please message me - (olivialaw) and I will add you as a friend here and you can start your journey to petpet club!!

Enjoy! :laughingsmiley:

Contest meaning like

eg. Which petpet can you get for free? ( There is no answer to this question)

And you post your answer, if it is correct, I will start a trade in trading post with the Item I want to give you ( It will NOT be JUNK) And you exchange it with any junk of yours.

What 'contest' are you referring to?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are 7 words long, anything under that is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Josephine U're online now??

Contest meaning like

eg. Which petpet can you get for free? ( There is no answer to this question)

And you post your answer, if it is correct, I will start a trade in trading post with the Item I want to give you ( It will NOT be JUNK) And you exchange it with any junk of yours.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't post twice in a row, use the edit button instead. Also make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Anyone? Deal for this holidays! If at least 3 people joins, All the items in my shop will be half price! Including the Vaelous which im am selling at 20000, will become 10000!

Thank you!

AND LETS MAKE THIS THREAD POPULAR!!

Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row (may it be to bump up a thread or otherwise).

I friggin love my (well, Ellos' :P) Plushie Gallion, probably my most favourite petpet everever :D

A petpet trading/fan thread is a great idea :3

• 4 weeks later...