New Daily: Mysterious Negg Cave

hrtbrk

help me out here?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

May someone please help me? What instructions do you follow to do this? What are the steps? THANKS! Here's the link -----> http://i47.tinypic.com/2qxtgzr.jpg

I found yours pretty easy! In order:

yellow curly - yellow fire thingy - red square

yellow square - red fire - red curly

purple curly - purple fire - purple square

With yours, all you had to do was kind of move the clue boxes to match up-- gave you the entire puzzle except for the yellow curly, which had no where else to go!

See here: http://i47.tinypic.com/2eoya2b.jpg

help me out here?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You'll have to post a screen cap of your puzzle if you want some help! :)

I'm sorry, I really don't get what you mean. Some are the same symbol but different color, and if I match them up there's still five empty spaces.

In the picture I posted, I showed you what I meant by rearranging the clues- I overlapped the ones that were the same, so you could see how they make up the puzzle.

This one majorly frustrates me. Everything seems to work out except the bottom right clue when I try! *keeps working*

I think I figured it out! Unless I'm dumb.

Okay so for this to make sense - organize the symbols from left to right as 1, 2, 3

I got:

Red 3 | Blue 1 | Yellow 1

Yellow 3 | Yellow 2 | Red 1

Blue 2 | Blue 3 | Red 2

Is that right?

With yours, all you had to do was kind of move the clue boxes to match up-- gave you the entire puzzle except for the yellow curly, which had no where else to go!

What do you mean by curly? Oh God, that's sounds like a stupid question, but I'm being serious, I swear. By curly do you mean the curl in the box or the four swirls surrounding a super small box. I am really, really sorry for bothering you.

I think I figured it out! Unless I'm dumb.

Okay so for this to make sense - organize the symbols from left to right as 1, 2, 3

I got:

Red 3 | Blue 1 | Yellow 1

Yellow 3 | Yellow 2 | Red 1

Blue 2 | Blue 3 | Red 2

Is that right?

Thank you so much! Yes, that was it exactly!

I got an Aquatic Arrangement out of the Negg.

how do i take a screenie? i have a mac laptop :/

command + shift + 4 should give you a little 'target' where you can screen capture the area you highlight. Mine just save to my desktop, but I'm not sure if that's a custom setting or not.

Looks like we are going to need a thread dedicated to Mysterious Negg help. :laughingsmiley:

What do you mean by curly? Oh God, that's sounds like a stupid question, but I'm being serious, I swear. By curly do you mean the curl in the box or the four swirls surrounding a super small box. I am really, really sorry for bothering you.

The four swirls! Sorry, I should have better names for them, LOL.

You know what, I've already embarrassed myself enough today. I'm incredibly stupid. Let me just crawl up in a hole and die. Thanks!

You know what, I've already embarrassed myself enough today. I'm incredibly stupid. Let me just crawl up in a hole and die. Thanks!

No, you're not stupid! Logic puzzles can be super hard for some people, and it can be especially hard if you're not sure what you're supposed to be doing with the clues you have. :) So no worries about it!

Just wondering, is there any direct link from Shenkuu to the Mysterious Negg?

I haven't seen it yet if there is one! And wow, awesome job on that other puzzle. I just could not get my head around it. ?_? lol

The four swirls! Sorry, I should have better names for them, LOL.

Nope, it's my fault for being stupid. Thank you so so so much! I got dumplings. That waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa better than a Hassee. Right? ;) Yer a wizard, Rebecca. (I'm a Harry Potter fan too!) I'm still marveling over how you figured this out. Again, thanks!

Correct!

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

shf_fried_noodles.gif

Exotic Fried Noodles

This prize is now in your inventory.

BORING !! >< Dang. I was excited for something new! :)