New Daily: Mysterious Negg Cave

hrtbrk

No, you're not stupid! Logic puzzles can be super hard for some people, and it can be especially hard if you're not sure what you're supposed to be doing with the clues you have. :) So no worries about it!

I haven't seen it yet if there is one! And wow, awesome job on that other puzzle. I just could not get my head around it. ?_? lol

Oh thanks! :) It took me forever! I thought the two with the yellow and the mountain or something and the blue mountain and the other mountain were connected but they weren't and that's what totally threw me off.

Nope, it's my fault for being stupid. Thank you so so so much! I got dumplings. That waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa better than a Hassee. Right? ;) Yer a wizard, Rebecca. (I'm a Harry Potter fan too!) I'm still marveling over how you figured this out. Again, thanks!

I'm a... a... a wizard? But I'm just Rebecca! :D

-high fives-

Nope, pish, I don't agree with that. :P Too bad about no Hasee- I got a relatively cheap petpet, so we can all join the No-Hasee club. XD

If you want, I can PM you with a detailed explanation. It may take me a little while to try and type it out, but it could be helpful!

How to I get my negg thing on here? Thanks!!! (The puzzle)

If you have a Windows computer, press the "print screen" (or possibly "prtsc") button, which copies your current screen. Paste that image into a program like paint, and then upload it to a site like Tiny Pic, then post the link here.

If you have a mac, there's an explanation here:

command + shift + 4 should give you a little 'target' where you can screen capture the area you highlight. Mine just save to my desktop, but I'm not sure if that's a custom setting or not.

Oh thanks! :) It took me forever! I thought the two with the yellow and the mountain or something and the blue mountain and the other mountain were connected but they weren't and that's what totally threw me off.

That's what I kept doing to! I just couldn't get my head around those NOT being connected, LOL.

HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!

Have you posted an image of your puzzle? We may have missed it- this thread is moving pretty quickly.

I'm a... a... a wizard? But I'm just Rebecca! :D

-high fives-

Nope, pish, I don't agree with that. :P Too bad about no Hasee- I got a relatively cheap petpet, so we can all join the No-Hasee club. XD

If you want, I can PM you with a detailed explanation. It may take me a little while to try and type it out, but it could be helpful!

If you have a Windows computer, press the "print screen" (or possibly "prtsc") button, which copies your current screen. Paste that image into a program like paint, and then upload it to a site like Tiny Pic, then post the link here.

If you have a mac, there's an explanation here:

Thanks, I think I get it

What do the colors mean on the left screen. I got one with 3 blue in a square. I'm still flabbergasted

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please use the 'Edit' button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can someone please help me out here? I was not around for the negg festival thing and even then I figured out the basic idea of what I had to do but still so I'm at total loss at what to do. Thanks

bINRG.png

I definitely think we need a thread in the help forum for this!!

I'm in the process of making one!

I'm in the process of making one!

A help thread will be posted shortly by a mod. Please be patient until the thread is up. Thanks!