What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

I'd have picked Arby's if it was on the list, but since it's not, I'm going for SubWay. I can eat there and convince myself that I'm eating something nutritious because I get whole-grain bread and lots of veggies to go with my chicken.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I worked at Burger King, people told me I would start to hate the food due to my job experience, but I actually ended up liking it more because I learned what's good. I also learned how to order what I want but pay less for it. :P I like Subway and Chinese food better, though.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a place nearby me called "Brodies" Basically it's a classic chips, burgers kinda place. The chips there are amazing but mc'donalds I voted for because there range is bigger and most there food taste nice.

The reason why I voted. They are also very affordable.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, read everyone's posts. Love it! Such an interesting topic...

Well, before I go on, I must say I absolutely HATE food. It doesn't matter what kind of food it is. I hate all of it! Healthy foods are cool because I can stuff myself and not feel bad. My mom literally has to beg me to eat everyday. And as a person that is also picky for what she eats, that just makes it harder. I hardly eat anything sweet for crying out loud! What little kid doesn't eat sweets??? Me, obviously. I don't eat either beef or pork - both of them are tasteless and you literally just eat them for the fat/grease it seems. And chicken, yeah, I eat that, but hardly because nobody cooks it healthy - it's always, let me guess, FRIED - making it unhealthy. =/ Subway - I love this place. I always get turkey and I put spicy veggies on it which makes it amazing and my type of food - no beef or pork and completely healthy! So, I'm going to have to vote Subway. Jersey Mike's is flippin' amazing to. That place has a lot of flavor sadly, the closest one to where we live is close to the capital of a state - and we live in the middle of nowhere and not in the same state. I also like Taco Bell's vegetarian choices.- So, I like Taco Bell a whole bunch too. McDonalds, I love, even if they don't serve the best food, I can still get a side salad. My mom always says how happy I was to got my first Happy Meal. About how my eyes literally popped right out of my head when I saw that I got a meal and a toy. Good times.

I didn't know I typed that much. ._. I have to be the weirdest little kid...

• 1 month later...

I voted Mcdonnalds cause there's the only thing I have near home. Went to Burger king once a long time ago and pizza hut I think their pizzas are too greasy. Went to macdonnalds once this year and made a promise to myself stop eating fast food for a while. This is really unhealthy food.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chose McDonald's because it's cheap and I like how they cook their fries (crispy, almost like chips). I would've chosen KFC because I love their gravy but their fries are not my type of crispy because they're like mashed potatoes on the inside. :sad01_anim: It's fascinating how Pizza Hut is considered fast food, though, because the waiting time for their food is like 15 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

In the country where i'm from, we dont have taco bell.. So I'm like FOREVER craving for it <3
I wanna fly to the states again just to pig out on like all the food D:

I try not to eat out as much but when I do I have favorites from different places...

I love a Thai food place thats in the next city. I used to live there but now if I want some I have to drive 40 minutes lol Their delivery was great but I dont think theyd be willing to drive this far lol

I voted for subway because I can buy a footlong for $5 using my student discount (only at subways around my school. havent tried it elsewhere). but i havent been there in months

At McDonalds I get their pies or a frappe. My mom occasionally gets wraps.

Del taco: rarely, but when we do we get hard shell tacos or a new item

In-n-out but now it has been replaced by a local burger place called "Steve's Burgers" or something like that....HUGE burgers and their soups aren't greasy and yummy.

Local or family owned chinese food places or donut shops. Same with italian food.

If I had to choose a second favorite from the poll, it'd be Wendy's, but I dont think I have been there in over a year.

MY TOP FAVORITES:

1) thai food

2) Steve's burgers (or in-n-out to save a few minutes since it's closer)

3) Santa ana's mexican food (fish tacos! or juicy beef burgers)

4) I have a few other favorites but they are local to me

Wow. With all of my food allergies/sensitivies, I'm not able to eat at most of these places anymore.

I have a local sushi place, so that's where I go. Other than that, I practically live at Starbucks. Just for the coffee, though. They have awful sandwiches. Some snacks are good, but that's not really a meal, is it?

So... for food it's sushi/Japanese and for drinks, it's Starbucks.

Wow. With all of my food allergies/sensitivies, I'm not able to eat at most of these places anymore.

I have a local sushi place, so that's where I go. Other than that, I practically live at Starbucks. Just for the coffee, though. They have awful sandwiches. Some snacks are good, but that's not really a meal, is it?

So... for food it's sushi/Japanese and for drinks, it's Starbucks.

I agree - Starbucks is definitely my guilty pleasure - we recently moved and its kind of out of the way now, but there used to be one right down the road from our place and I was absolutely guilty of going twice a day. But given the choices above I would have to say Subway. Buffalo chicken subs...mmm.