What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

Its between Domino's and McDonalds for me :)

Domino's has great pizza and McDonalds has nibble variety. :)

Shame it's more or less the same prices... >.>

Is the reason you started this because of the Cola wars between 2 of the listed franchises? :P

Not exactly, I read one of the replies and thought of this.

I voted for Wendy's. The best fast food fries, good burgers, and not as pricey as McDonald's can be at times. Burger King is decent, I love KFC but I rarely eat it, and the fact that "Chinese Food" is an option on this poll makes me sick (literally and figuratively).

Weird cuz the Wendy's food here is more expensive..

Kenny Rogers' Roasters is my favorite! Although it is more exclusively in here, but out of the list, I go with Pizza Hut, yahoo!

I picked Domino's. I'll only have it maybe two times a year, but it's the only one that I might actually crave. It has to be my specific pizza order, though. If I'm going to have fast food, it's almost always convenience store pizza. There's lots of good Italian places where I live, so I figure it's a rebellion from eating really great pizza most of the time.

I'm a pretty strict vegetarian, so the only other real options are Subway and Taco Bell. I'll have Subway sometimes, but Sheetz' cheese sub is better than any of Subway's vegetarian options. I don't go to Taco Bell, because the actual Mexican restaurant in town isn't in a gas station, tastes better, and is actually faster with their take-out orders.

But seeing the diversity of fast food favourites is interesting :)

Mind if I ask what you're favourite in this is? :)

I have a lot. I like I Hop, Wendy's, McDonald's, Dominoes, KFC, and Popeyes, but if I had to choose it would be McDonald's since it was probably my first fast food that I remember having.

I have a lot. I like I Hop, Wendy's, McDonald's, Dominoes, KFC, and Popeyes, but if I had to choose it would be McDonald's since it was probably my first fast food that I remember having.

I just had to Google what I Hop was and does their website look appetising... Makes me wish we had one of those in Australia, too much Maccas unfortunately. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

But how is Chinese food fast food? Unless you're talking about the take-out ones, and I don't even consider those "fast-food".

There are fast food Chinese places! The most prominent one that comes to mind is Panda Express. It's not takeout, but an actual fast food establishment, with a drive-thru and everything...

I keep seeing this topic and I never know what to vote for due to being vegetarian and also not eating fast food often at all. But, since I did eat at Panda Express on campus just this past week...I guess I'll vote for Chinese food :P

I voted for Chinese food... Every where I've lived has a drive-thru Chinese place. So that counts, right?

Here in Argentina we only have Mc Donald's, Burger King and Wendy's from that list.

And as a vegetarian, I really can't say I like that much any of those.

I've been a vegetarian for ~5 years now, and since I still like to go to fast food restaurants, I've found some vegetarian options at these places. Burger King has a veggie burger --- you can even get it as a combo. I haven't eaten there in a couple of years though, so they may have taken it off the menu. It wasn't bad, in my opinion. Also, Wendy's has a sour cream and chive or broccoli and cheese baked potato + garden salad. I love the fries and vanilla frosty as well :thumbsup: . I never go to McDonalds... it's hard to find things without meat there... maybe I'm missing something. I just heard that next year McDonalds will open a McDonalds in India that won't serve any meat. The article I was reading about this said that current McDonalds restaraunts in India already have more vegetarian options than the rest of the world... They should offer those items everywhere!

There is also something amazing (in my opinion) that you can get at Chinese food places --- it's called General Tso's Tofu (also known as General Tso's Bean Curd on some menus). I can't guarantee that you would like it, but I personally order it every time I get Chinese food.

I voted Chinese food on the poll :thumbsup:

I've been a vegetarian for ~5 years now, and since I still like to go to fast food restaurants, I've found some vegetarian options at these places. Burger King has a veggie burger --- you can even get it as a combo. I haven't eaten there in a couple of years though, so they may have taken it off the menu. It wasn't bad, in my opinion. Also, Wendy's has a sour cream and chive or broccoli and cheese baked potato + garden salad. I love the fries and vanilla frosty as well :thumbsup: . I never go to McDonalds... it's hard to find things without meat there... maybe I'm missing something. I just heard that next year McDonalds will open a McDonalds in India that won't serve any meat. The article I was reading about this said that current McDonalds restaraunts in India already have more vegetarian options than the rest of the world... They should offer those items everywhere!

There is also something amazing (in my opinion) that you can get at Chinese food places --- it's called General Tso's Tofu (also known as General Tso's Bean Curd on some menus). I can't guarantee that you would like it, but I personally order it every time I get Chinese food.

I voted Chinese food on the poll :thumbsup:

Hello fellow vegetarian! I've been a vegetarian since 2007, and I know there are veggie options in many fast food restaurants, but are not so common. And I live in Argentina, many of the options that are in other places aren't here! When I have to go to BK (because my friends want to go there or whatever) I order that combo (here is a soy burger sandwich, I think that's what you meant). I like it, but I don't find it very tasty at all, I prefer eating soy burgers at home :D

I've never been to Wendy's, there's only one or two in the whole country, and I don't find it atractive so I don't go, haha.

In Mc.Donald's, at least here, they have something called Mc.Queso (Mc.Cheese). Is like a cheese burger but without the burger, just bread and cheese, I used to eat that a lot, but they took it off the lunch and dinner menu, and I never go to Mc Donalds for breakfast :( There is also the veggie Mc Roulette, wich is more like a taco for me... I ordered it once, too expensive to be a salty pancake with some veggies inside so I just don't go to Mc Donalds anymore, hahaha.

I've never heard of that chinise food you say, what are the ingridients? I always order veggie sushi or rice noodles with veggies when I go to chinese restaurants, but here there are no chinese fast food chains like Panda Express, just restaurants or delivery...

I still prefer Subway when the subject is FAST FOOD chains. Even when they have only one veggie sub on the menu, I always order it with different veggies and different sauces and everytime is delicious, that's what I like about Subway :)

Voted for Subway :D

I feel like Chinese Food shouldn't be there because it is not a major restaurant franchise but I must be biased through the thought that Subway would be winning in the polls if Chinese Food weren't there, the people who would choose it would lean towards Subway instead (:

Voted for Subway :D

I feel like Chinese Food shouldn't be there because it is not a major restaurant franchise but I must be biased through the thought that Subway would be winning in the polls if Chinese Food weren't there, the people who would choose it would lean towards Subway instead (:

Well McDonald's is also ahead of subway you know. Subway has some competition.

When I have to go to BK (because my friends want to go there or whatever) I order that combo (here is a soy burger sandwich, I think that's what you meant). I like it, but I don't find it very tasty at all

Yeah, it's really not that spectacular. It's still OK, though.

Mc.Queso (Mc.Cheese) veggie Mc Roulette

I'm in USA and honestly, I've never heard of those things.

I've never heard of that chinise food you say, what are the ingridients?

I've been told that tofu is the same thing as bean curd. I really don't know too much about it --- I pretty much expected it to be terrible (toe-foo... sounds weird...), but I was very wrong --- when I eat General Tso's tofu, all I really taste is the general tso sauce goodness. Here is what Wikipedia says:

Tofu, also called bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks.