What is your favorite fast food restaurant of the above?

Finn the Human

Favorite Fast food of the above  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fast food of the above

I'm shocked at all the votes for mcdonalds! I find there food terrifying. Eh, to each there own. I like breakfast food a lot, it's my favorite. i-hop can be good but it depends on which one you go too. I've had terrible food from there and I've had really good food. Just depends on who is cooking. As far as fast food goes, it's all pretty gross to me (usually). The occasional wendy's chicken nugget isn't bad. :D

Oooh! I love fast food. My favorite ones are McDonald's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Kenny Rogers and i love Chinese food too. I love dimsums and noodles. I think I love all fast food restos. :P

Out of those choices, Chinese!! It's not fast food around here really... there's quite a long wait time but you can still take carry out of course to save time.

I eat Arby's the most though ^_^ Mr. Hero is another favorite of mine

My favorite on that list is Mcdonalds and Subway.

I always thought iHop was sit down? :O

Yea but karmacow said that she would vote for it so I put it back up.

I'm shocked at all the votes for mcdonalds! I find there food terrifying. Eh, to each there own. I like breakfast food a lot, it's my favorite. i-hop can be good but it depends on which one you go too. I've had terrible food from there and I've had really good food. Just depends on who is cooking. As far as fast food goes, it's all pretty gross to me (usually). The occasional wendy's chicken nugget isn't bad. :D

I would have to disagree. Their food tastes wonderful, may not be the healthiest choice but sometimes I don't bother. Their food is also pretty affordable.

I chose Domino's, especially now that they've changed a lot of the way they make their food. I used to like a lot more basic fast food (McDonald's, BK, etc) and whenever I get a craving I'll still buy it, but often immediately after I don't feel well and regret it. :( I guess my body is training me to not want fast food anymore. Guess that's not such a bad thing! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ERMAGERD FOOD. Hahaha I am probably the world's biggest fan of Chinese food. Especially sweet and sour pork. Like, if I had the choice of either owning a Lamborghini and being married to Channing Tatum, or getting a free supply of sweet and sour pork for a year, I'd take the food :3. I don't know why, it's jsut incredible and SO SO SO delicious. Which is awesome, because I waitress at a chinese restaurant :3.

I pretty much hate fast food. So bad for you xD Lol.

I used to work at Subway as a Manager though, so as much as I hate fast food, I used to work it ha. I worked with three different owners for a span of about four years before I quit entirely (it was pretty close to a rage quit.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Most of the "fast" "food" joints listed are on my list to avoid because of social conscious. Subway recently came complaining about the cost of providing health insurance, when in fact what they really wanted to do is avoid any type of social responsibility and pass on to the tax payers the cost when their employees have a catastrophic event, lose everything to the medical industrial complex, and then become a burden to the state. So instead of paying a nickle more for your tasteless sub, I pay an extra hundred in taxes to cover the cost of the uninsured and under insured wage slaves.

I'm going with White Castle, although my religion strongly suggest I not consume flesh unless I've taken it with my own hand. Good morality, makes lunch a pain.

New bunch opened a new cupcake shop, mini 50 cents, small $1 and large $2. Chocolate with peanut butter icing, my beloved had a french toast with bacon springled on the top. Soon they will have wi-fi and COFFEE, I have a new place to surf. Oh, and they have red devilsfood, although contrary to my long held belief that is not a flavor named after me.

• 2 weeks later...

Popeyes with KFC a close second. I just like Popeyes' fried popcorn shrimp and when they do have that fried crawfish special. I don't eat fast food very often though.

I worked at a McD's for 3 years on and off and I try to avoid eating there at all costs. Too many bad memories and experiences.

What?! No Wendy's?! That has been my favorite fast food place since I was litte. And since I moved down south, there hasn't been a single White Castle's in sight.

<3 Wendy's, HATE White Castle, SOOOOO glad I don't have to see those places anymore. Living in Indiana they were on every street corner. Living in Texas and they don't even exist!

***Speaking of Wendy's, I'm watching Cops and this guy is getting arrested at a Wendy's...It's not in Texas though, so I'm good.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Subway. I love to eat the tuna sub (I know, a ton of calories), and when I'm "Good" I like the grilled chicken salad. Both of them are delish! <3

I voted for Subway. I love to eat the tuna sub (I know, a ton of calories), and when I'm "Good" I like the grilled chicken salad. Both of them are delish! <3

Well... Then again, you don't eat fast food to feed yourself during a diet.

I personally like McDonald's because the fried are never flat like the ones at Wendy's (my experience at one Wendy's).

Well we don't have Popeyes, I Hop, and Wendy's in Egypt.

Mcdonald's is horrible, or maybe I'm just not the junk food kind of girl haha

I love Burger King

But I can't say no to Chinese Food ;) <3