Would mass-moving items/NPs be suspicious?

The Charismatic Enigma

I'm starting to get kind of paranoid about my main account. Even though I received a warning a few weeks ago, it got me wondering about what I would do if I got another warning somehow. I surely don't want to lose all my items, so I was thinking about moving most of my good items to my side account. Would this be considered suspicious if I did this all at once via the trading post?

I'm starting to get kind of paranoid about my main account. Even though I received a warning a few weeks ago, it got me wondering about what I would do if I got another warning somehow. I surely don't want to lose all my items, so I was thinking about moving most of my good items to my side account. Would this be considered suspicious if I did this all at once via the trading post?

Well TNT might also freeze you and your sides if they catch something. Also they might think you are switching mains.

Yes and no. Mass moving items and NP is always a bit suspicious, but unless you do it a LOT to the same account, or you self freeze the account you're moving it from... well, TNT will just assume you're moving NP and items between your own accounts-- which you are perfectly allowed to do. :)

SunnyNeo has a good guide on what is and isn't okay to do with side accounts: http://www.sunnyneo.com/sideaccounts.php

It might look a little bit suspicious to do too many items at once by you are more than allowed to store items on side accounts. You're even allowed to store NP on your sides, as long as you don't collect bank interest!

But yeah, the best bet is just follow the rules and be careful not to get warnings, I suppose! :P

@sikdersaha1000: Even if TNT did think he was changing his main account, as far as I know changing main accounts is still allowed - as long as it's not a regular thing! Or has that changed?

SunnyNeo has a good guide on what is and isn't okay to do with side accounts: http://www.sunnyneo....ideaccounts.php

It might look a little bit suspicious to do too many items at once by you are more than allowed to store items on side accounts. You're even allowed to store NP on your sides, as long as you don't collect bank interest!

But yeah, the best bet is just follow the rules and be careful not to get warnings, I suppose! :P

@sikdersaha1000: Even if TNT did think he was changing his main account, as far as I know changing main accounts is still allowed - as long as it's not a regular thing! Or has that changed?

Oh, but if he earns NP on his real main, TNT might freeze him, thinking that his main is actually his side.

Yeah the thing that sets a main apart is earning NP on it, so moving items alone won't do that. It should be fine!

But moving items to a side and then breaking rules on your main won't necessarily protect them. Depending on the reason why you were frozen/disabled, TNT might freeze your sides, too. But sometimes not!