Come Train with Me! 0/1000

Dynohawk

Put your stat increases here, Faerie Quests, Training, Random Events, Lab Gains. Can be a sort of countdown towards the plot (believe)

Can also ask others for Training tips, chat about your goals, the upcoming plot!

Woohoo!

Congratulations! Seaseria now has increased Strength!!!

1/1000

(remember the 7 word limit)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

Since this board is essentially a counting board/game, without any real discussion, this board has been moved to the Games sub-forum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Battledome & Battlepedia Chat’ to ‘Games’.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+2 Agility (cheap Air Faerie quest!)

+1 Defense

9/1000 :)

I wonder how long it'll take to get to 1000. :O

Rebecca and I actually have each other as rivals now and so we've been keeping track of the points our pets get as a way to kind of keep ourselves motivated.

It really works for me! She's a slavedriver with her poor Neopets and really good competition LOL

I've gained one level from a Light Faerie Quest and Two Health from training today.

That puts us at 24/1000

Congratulations! TRex_5678 now has increased Defence!!!

I've been training him at least once a day, sometimes twice. It's five codestones (stupid lab ray messed his stats up big time) so it's way expensive but whatever. It's the only thing I spend money on.

25/1000

I've been training him at least once a day, sometimes twice. It's five codestones (stupid lab ray messed his stats up big time) so it's way expensive but whatever. It's the only thing I spend money on.

25/1000

5 Codestones......I thought mines is expensive and that is 3 codestones.

Rebecca and I actually have each other as rivals now and so we've been keeping track of the points our pets get as a way to kind of keep ourselves motivated.

It really works for me! She's a slavedriver with her poor Neopets and really good competition LOL

I've gained one level from a Light Faerie Quest and Two Health from training today.

That puts us at 24/1000

Poor Rebecca, she has loads of rivals, I vowed to her I would one day overtake her in Avatar count!

Congratulations! Seaseria now has increased Defence!!!

+1 Defense, 26/1000

That puts us at 24/1000

Bwhahaha. :D

Poor Rebecca, she has loads of rivals, I vowed to her I would one day overtake her in Avatar count!

Congratulations! Seaseria now has increased Defence!!!

+1 Defense, 26/1000

Neeeevah, I tell you! XD

I also got another level this afternoon.

27/1000

Got a level from a training session. Training's starting to become expensive, what with having to buy 4 codestones per session and all.

29/1000

5 Codestones......I thought mines is expensive and that is 3 codestones.

I spend about 20-25k per point on average since for some reason I almost always end up with at least one lu in the mix. I don't have SSW and refreshing the normal SW only gets average prices. But since it's the only thing I'm spending money on at the moment I can fund it with habi profits and still stockpile for the upcoming plot *crosses fingers*

38/1000

My pet gains another Endurance. WooHoo.

39/1000

I spend about 20-25k per point on average since for some reason I almost always end up with at least one lu in the mix. I don't have SSW and refreshing the normal SW only gets average prices. But since it's the only thing I'm spending money on at the moment I can fund it with habi profits and still stockpile for the upcoming plot *crosses fingers*

38/1000

I pay like on average 18k per point, because I get Lu Codestone, Vo, and Eo, A LOT!

38/1000

What are your goals? I see you have Level just high enough to train defense and strength

What are your goals? I see you have Level just high enough to train defense and strength

RIght now I'm trying to even out his stats from where the lab left him. When I quit labbing (since I love his color too much to keep going) he was a level 31, ~60 strength/defense/movement and 229 HP. So I had to bring up his level to train at all. At the moment my only plan is to keep training up strength and defense till I'm forced to level him up. I'm totally open to suggestions though.

+1 level!

39/1000

Bad day for training so far- I stupidly took out 3 thousand items out of my SDB for the Rubbish av, and then my computer kind of froze up trying to discard them all through quick stock! So I had to basically put them back in manually. D: SO I just started my first training session of the day (couldn't buy any codestones until my inventory was free). BAH.

+1 endurance 40/1000

+1 level!

39/1000

Bad day for training so far- I stupidly took out 3 thousand items out of my SDB for the Rubbish av, and then my computer kind of froze up trying to discard them all through quick stock! So I had to basically put them back in manually. D: SO I just started my first training session of the day (couldn't buy any codestones until my inventory was free). BAH.

Wow. Today was probably the fastest training day. I did 4 hour sessions 4 times. That was very pricey though.