Come Train with Me! 0/1000

Dynohawk

+1 endurance 40/1000

Wow. Today was probably the fastest training day. I did 4 hour sessions 4 times. That was very pricey though.

Not my best move, that's for sure! -headdesk-

Good job! I had trouble getting 4 sessions in unless it was a day I could just stay home- unless I wanted to come back home on my lunch break, lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually get just two sessions done lol. And school is starting on the 6th so....

Haha. Four is definitely a good day then! I could normally get 3 in easily, but now that I'm up to the next teir, and courses are 6 hours long each, I think I'll be stuck at just 2. :(

EDIT: +1 defense.

41/1000

Haha. Four is definitely a good day then! I could normally get 3 in easily, but now that I'm up to the next teir, and courses are 6 hours long each, I think I'll be stuck at just 2. :(

EDIT: +1 defense.

41/1000

How about the large payment. Isn't that one 5 codestones. Normally if courses are 6 hours each, I would put one before I went to school, 6:00 AM, after school, 3:30 PM, and at night, 11:00 PM, but you should do what ever fits your schedule.

+1 level

42/1000

RIght now I'm trying to even out his stats from where the lab left him. When I quit labbing (since I love his color too much to keep going) he was a level 31, ~60 strength/defense/movement and 229 HP. So I had to bring up his level to train at all. At the moment my only plan is to keep training up strength and defense till I'm forced to level him up. I'm totally open to suggestions though.

No that sounds like a good idea, wanna get STR and DEF up as much as possible!

+ 2 HP from FFQ and + 1 STR and + 1 DEF from training

46/1000

How about the large payment. Isn't that one 5 codestones. Normally if courses are 6 hours each, I would put one before I went to school, 6:00 AM, after school, 3:30 PM, and at night, 11:00 PM, but you should do what ever fits your schedule.

+1 level

42/1000

I work from 11am to 5.30pm, so I can get one in before work, and after, but unless I stay up until midnight, or get up before 5, I just can't get the third one in. :(

+1 defense

47/1000

EDIT: Awwww yeah, Faerie Queen Quest.

+4 Strength

+4 Health

+1 Level

56/1000

Nice Rebecca, I love getting those!!

+ 1 defense, 66 stats away from my goal

57/1000

Same here! It's so nice. :D 24k, so not the cheapest quest, but that'd easily the cost of one stat at the training school, so I won't complain, LOL.

+1 defense!

63/1000

+1 Defense -- woo, got 3 stats from the training school in today, lol. Up until midnight. -eye roll-

66/1000

I never get anything from Coltzan either. :(

+1 defense

+1 agility (thanks, Earth Faerie. >.>)

72/1000

+4 defense

77/1000

They're all from the island training. I've just been too lazy to post every time he gains a point so I'm doing it collectively from today and yesterday :D

+1 defense

78/1000

I need to start buying more neggs so I can get some Armoured Neggs. XD

+1 defense

78/1000

I need to start buying more neggs so I can get some Armoured Neggs. XD

Lol. At first I didn't think they were worth it until I found out I would end up at the MI training school and Secret Ninja training school.

Super Bonus +2 levels

80/1000

That covers for the lab ray problem.

Lol. At first I didn't think they were worth it until I found out I would end up at the MI training school and Secret Ninja training school.

Super Bonus +2 levels

80/1000

That covers for the lab ray problem.

Hahah, I know right? Back in the beginning I was all "32k for ONE STAT? That's nonsense!"

LOL, little did I know...

+1 strength from Island......

+1 defense from water faerie quest......

EDIT: 1 Strength from the academy.

Starting to do a lot of courses each day.

2nd Edit: +4 from school. (2 super bonuses)

+3 strength from lab ray

EDIT: +5 Strength Didn't Update

Draik did 2 levels

107/1000

I Will no longer post if no one else does. :sad02:

Edited by sikdersaha1000