Looking for a Faerie Petpet Paint brush!

alexandriashannon

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a reasonable faerie petpet paintbrush. Around 900k to 1mil np.. Does anyone have one or know where to find one?

I've tried the trading post, but I would really like to get the brush ASAP, and not wait..

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for Advertising Items. Please post item advertisments, buying or selling, there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

http://www.neopets.c...on_id=175267190

There's one here, but with such a low price, there's going to be some competition. With UBs, you'll always have some wait time (unless you get them directly from the Hidden Tower), whether it's waiting for someone to accept your TP offer or waiting for an auction to run out. On the TP, sorting the results by "Newest" sometimes speeds things up because, with the frequestly listed items, there is a better chance that the owner of the lot may still be online and see your offer quicker. Whether they accept right away, though, is their choice.