How long does it take for The Wheel of Monotony to stop?

flavoureddestruction

From what I heard, it can take up to 24 hours. :l

But, to let you know that you're halfway done, he'll start looking at his watch&

I don't know if this works anymore, but you can check your time string here:

http://www.neopets.c...get_prize.phtml

Should be in minutes.

I once had it take about 14 hours? Brutal. I hate that wheel- the best thing I ever got from it was the avatar!

Aw, I hope it's stopped by now!! I hated that thing when I was going for the avvie XD

It's never been more than a few hours for me. As per some people's responses, I didn't know it could go for so long! :O

That said, I still like the wheel. It's cheap and has way more good prizes than bad prizes. If I know my computer is going to be on for most of the day, I'll spin it and let it run in the background. :)

Whenever I spin the wheel it usually takes between two and three hours. However, I always spin the wheel in a second window and then just minimize it while I do other stuff, whether it's playing neopets or checking my emails, whatever. Then before I know it, the wheel's finished spinning!

Whenever I spin the wheel it usually takes between two and three hours. However, I always spin the wheel in a second window and then just minimize it while I do other stuff, whether it's playing neopets or checking my emails, whatever. Then before I know it, the wheel's finished spinning!

This took me a little while to realise after it wasn't stopping... Had to open up a new window...

At least I know for next time :D