We're Hiring: Many Positions!

hrtbrk

The Daily Neopets is looking to expand our staff by searching for new moderators, Battlepedia enthusiasts and News posters!

If you think you would be a perfect fit for any of these three departments, please apply now!

bd_airfae_token.gifbd_faerieacornslingshot.giftom_ntissue3.gif

Forum Moderator: Looking for users who frequently log into TDN Forums and are active in discussions.

Battlepedia Team: Looking for users who frequently check weapon prices, are interested in weapon stats and can write articles.

News Team: Looking for users who are frequently online at 2pm NST - 5 pm NST (Mon - Fri) and are interested in posting and discovering news.

I have sort of a weird question. I put down my MSN which I typically use daily and all of a sudden I can't get into the account. It said someone else has been using it which I really don't think is true. I just wanted to see if we would be contacted through that about the positions or not? I'm in the process of creating a new MSN as I type this because I'm not 100% sure I'm going to get that one back.

We notify people by email :P

Honestly, we don't use MSN much anymore since most of us have adopted IRC as channel of communication. :P

Okay, great. What is IRC? I think my email is different now as well since I put down the MSN one I can't get into though lol. Whoops!

• 2 weeks later...

I applied for it. I decided to create an MSN, it wasn't hard at all.

MSN is actually really handy for anyone considering applying who doesn't have one. A lot of my friends use it for chat. I prefer it to facebook chat because there are too many people on there that I don't always want to talk to if that makes sense.

MSN is actually really handy for anyone considering applying who doesn't have one. A lot of my friends use it for chat. I prefer it to facebook chat because there are too many people on there that I don't always want to talk to if that makes sense.

lol. I just created it today and it is useful. I might use it very often.

Guys, please keep on topic! Only post here if you have a question about the application process or one of the positions, or you're otherwise 100% sure you can answer someone's question or concern. It's awesome that you signed up for/have MSN but we don't need a running commentary. Thank you!