The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Since we had so many price check topics for individual rare unbuyable items (possibly some of those that don't have a set price), we at TDN Staff thought that it would be a great idea to have an official topic for all item price checking needs. Instead of trying to track down a price check topic or making a new price check topic. Keep in mind that any new individual price check topics will be locked by a mod.

If you'd like to have some advice for checking prices of an item (regardless if it's a standard item or a rare unbuyable), consult here before posting: http://www.tdnforums...omething-costs/

What unbuyable or elusive item are you trying to find the price of? Maybe a staff member or forum user can be of assistance for whatever elusive item you're trying to sell, auction, or set up in the Trading Post!

Note: Please try to find a price on your own before posting. Remember to try checking the Shop Wizard, Trading Post or Auctions for pricing information.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).
This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.
Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED.

Looking to see the price on a Draik Transmogrification Potion. I'm currently looking to save up for one.

That item costs between 11 Million to 13 Million NP at the Trading Post at the moment (checked recently). The item is r180 (Retired), so save up as best as you can so you can the NP for it.

There's also one in the auctions as well for 8,700,000 NP as well if you'd like one for a lower price.

What is [Removed] and jn? Can I find pricing there for the Tyrannian Ganuthor?

[Removed] is Neo[Removed]- they have a item database that is updated gretty regularily with prices. JN is JellyNeo, another site with an item database, but prices get updated less often.

http://www.neo[Removed]....annian-ganuthor Says the price is arround 95k. They say that it was buyable in usershops not too long ago.

http://items.jellyne...&showitem=37953 JN's doesn't have a price listing for it yet. :(

The petpet costs 26k, and the petpet pb about 100k. Painted petpets can be hard to sell, so you could probably sell/buy it for about 100-110k.

Thanks, the one person who has one uft wasnt helpful at all. I asked how much they would like, they told me to make an offer, so I offered 70k and they ignored me. Now they wont answer me at all. WHich I dont understand, since I really had no idea how much the thing was worth so I dont know why they wouldnt just give me a price. Oh well, guess ill have to wait til someone else posts one.

Thanks, the one person who has one uft wasnt helpful at all. I asked how much they would like, they told me to make an offer, so I offered 70k and they ignored me. Now they wont answer me at all. WHich I dont understand, since I really had no idea how much the thing was worth so I dont know why they wouldnt just give me a price. Oh well, guess ill have to wait til someone else posts one.

That's annoying. :/ It can be hard to know what a petpet is worth, so if they don't have a price for you to start at... :(

Well, you could always buy the petpet and PB seperately and paint them yourself!

How much is Secret Lab Map Piece 1 selling for.

A quick trip to the TP will save you the trouble. If you enter 'Secret Laboratory Map' and choose 'identical to my phrase' it will search for lots with SLM piece #1. It goes for roughly 750k at the moment.

I have a Dr. Sloth Ottoman, [Removed] updated on June 12th says it's worth 190k but the only individual one I see on the trading post is listed at 440k. Do you all think it's been inflated since the last [Removed] update? Should I price a little lower than the current one on the TP?

I have a Dr. Sloth Ottoman, [Removed] updated on June 12th says it's worth 190k but the only individual one I see on the trading post is listed at 440k. Do you all think it's been inflated since the last [Removed] update? Should I price a little lower than the current one on the TP?

I think so. And its only got when Redeeming 4 cash cards. I would put it for like 350k and advertise on the boards.

How much is a Hasee? On TP, it's 200K-400K? But SW, they're selling 23-25K. So???

The Shop Wizard price is the current price for a Hasee. The price of that item has dropped gradually since the Mysterious Negg Cave daily started up.