The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Hiya; I have a Cloud Altachuck and a Custard Angelpuss to put up for sale but can't find a price - I know how much it cost to paint them so don't want to go lower than the cost of the paintbrushes, though. I tried putting them up for auction for 100k each but like a total numpty put an extra 0 on the altachuck (hm, no wonder it didn't sell haha! Total accident and I had to wait a whole day for it to drop off..!). I'm about to put them as separate lots at the Trading Post and any advice is gratefully received :)

Hiya; I have a Cloud Altachuck and a Custard Angelpuss to put up for sale but can't find a price - I know how much it cost to paint them so don't want to go lower than the cost of the paintbrushes, though. I tried putting them up for auction for 100k each but like a total numpty put an extra 0 on the altachuck (hm, no wonder it didn't sell haha! Total accident and I had to wait a whole day for it to drop off..!). I'm about to put them as separate lots at the Trading Post and any advice is gratefully received :)

In general, for painted petpets, a fair price is the price of the petpet + the price of the paint brush - a small amount (~10%, up to 100k or so). If you try to charge more than the combination price, the user would just acquire the paint brush and the petpet and paint it themselves. How much of a discount you want to give is up to you. It might take a while to find a buyer who wants that color of that particular petpet; if you have patience, you should be able to get fairly close to the price of the petpet + the price of the paint brush. (If you have a petpet paint brush you don't want to use, I recommend selling it as is instead of painting a petpet with it.)

So I've got a Silent Evil Coconut...was thinking about putting it in TP. Looked around, cant find them in shop wizard. Only found 3 in TP and only 1 had a price (150k).

Any thoughts of what I should list mine for? Or if I should keep it maybe?

Hey, I have been collecting slushies for a while and the only slushie I have not been able to find the price for is the Ergy Slushie. It does not even have a price history on Jellyneo and I would greatly appreciate if anyone would be able to find it or possibly trade me one :laughingsmiley:.

So I've got a Silent Evil Coconut...was thinking about putting it in TP. Looked around, cant find them in shop wizard. Only found 3 in TP and only 1 had a price (150k).

Any thoughts of what I should list mine for? Or if I should keep it maybe?

I personally think you should keep it, as the price of it has generally increased overtime (as you can see here), and the current competition is pretty high as you will only earn a maximum of ≈140K from it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

tcg_0073_UX17.gif

Hello! Just wondering, the coincidence gave me a Darigan Usul (TCG), but I can't find a price or figure out how much it is worth. There was one trade with the same item that had it around 1 mill. but I wasn't sure if that was actually how much it was going for? I'd appreciate the help:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm new here so I was just wondering if anyone knew a guide price for a Disco Bilguss?
I aquired it a long time ago and has just been collecting dust in my petpet gallery which has since made way for plushies.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the going price for a Desert Poogle Morphing Potion really 1.6m? The only one on the TP (other than mine currently offered at 850k) with a price says 1.6m but that seems like a lot. I was trading a Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion and someone offered it as a trade when there was no known value, so I took a gamble ... Did I really come out this well?

Is the going price for a Desert Poogle Morphing Potion really 1.6m? The only one on the TP (other than mine currently offered at 850k) with a price says 1.6m but that seems like a lot. I was trading a Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion and someone offered it as a trade when there was no known value, so I took a gamble ... Did I really come out this well?

JN has the last known price at 600k according to their price history, but that was from fall of last year...list it for what you think is fair and hope for the best ^_^

I was given a Sword of Apocalypse stamp in a random event. I've looked around on neopets for a price and jellyneo's item database has it listed for 2 mil. Is this correct? I've had a few offers on the stamp but nothing above 700k.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot seem to find a recent price on the Tangle Net Gun. it seems valuable and was offered to me as an overpay item at the trading post for one of my trades worth 2mil total. So I was wondering if this item was even worth 2mil or more? Please and thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

So upon going through my SDB, looking for valuable stuff I found a Punk Rocker Hot Dog

food_punkrockdog.gif

Jellyneo says it goes for 750k, but then there's one lot on the TP that would sell for 3M and the other don't have any real prices. Help?
Should I ask for Jellyneo's listed price or try and get more?

I got a Grilled Ummagine (TCG) from a Haunted Woods TCG item code and I'd really like to get rid of it. I haven't seen any for auction or on the TP, and JN doesn't have any price history for it.  Anyone have an idea of what I should ask for it?

I have a halloween ixi MP on the TP. I looked on JN and the last listed price is 1.25mil in Nov. of last year. someone offered me 700k, do you think that's fair?

There's only one person I can find with a price listed and they want 1mil. Since the last price on JN is pretty close to that I'd say you should probably try to get more. It's really up to whatever you think is fair, though.

I got really lucky with a random event today!

l1Eyja2.jpg

The thing is, I have no idea what it's worth because regular Shop Wizard drastically changes on this item every time I refresh. :s

Could someone with SSW find out what the lowest Ultimate Nerkmid is selling for?