The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Somehow I ended up with a gourmet food in my inventory.. no prices listed anywhere, not even on the TP. If anyone could help with the pricing of an Egg and Tomato Sandwich it would be much appreciated :)

food_sndwch2.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me price the following items:
Cosy Cooking Clogs
Cupcake Crown
Sparkling Ponytail Wig
Battle Scar Marking
Lavender Chandelier Earrings
I decided to clean out my closet and noticed these all had artifact 500 next to them. I looked on SW, TP and auctions for prices but there was nothing! Also I'm slightly confused about the artifact 500 thing, I read the item rarities guide and it said only neocash items would be 500 but I've never bought anything with real money.

Thanks

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me price the following items:

Cosy Cooking Clogs

Cupcake Crown

Sparkling Ponytail Wig

Battle Scar Marking

Lavender Chandelier Earrings

I decided to clean out my closet and noticed these all had artifact 500 next to them. I looked on SW, TP and auctions for prices but there was nothing! Also I'm slightly confused about the artifact 500 thing, I read the item rarities guide and it said only neocash items would be 500 but I've never bought anything with real money.

Thanks

All of these items are NC items (real money) its possible that you got them free during an event at one time or another. I know I've gotten quite a few free NC items over the years. 

which means that they have no NP value. 

All of these items are NC items (real money) its possible that you got them free during an event at one time or another. I know I've gotten quite a few free NC items over the years. 

which means that they have no NP value. 

Oh okay, thank you for replying so fast! I must of won them over the years and forgotten about them, I haven't played regularly for a long time.

Thanks again :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just won "Battle Quill" on the Wheel of Extravagance. I'm in the wasting NP mode and I thought of playing just once the wheel in hopes of winning the avatar, and instead I got that. I cannot find any price, perhaps I got lucky?

Extremely lucky! That's an elusive rarity 100 item, they almost never restock. That spot in the Wheel gives you a random r100 item but it's very very rare to land on.

You can use Jellyneo's Trade History to see what past sellers were asking for it so you have an idea of the price: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=trade_history&id=9310

Anyway, congratulations!

Extremely lucky! That's an elusive rarity 100 item, they almost never restock. That spot in the Wheel gives you a random r100 item but it's very very rare to land on.

You can use Jellyneo's Trade History to see what past sellers were asking for it so you have an idea of the price: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=trade_history&id=9310

Anyway, congratulations!

Thank you so much for that link. I looked the price history, but it was different and it didn't show any price at all.

• 4 months later...

I was wanting to buy a Lupe Transmogrification Potion. The thing is I'm not sure what the current price is. Jellyneo says 750k but only one person in trading post is asking for 2 mil.  :mellow:

Thank you in advance. 

• 1 month later...

If I put my : 2015 Altador Cup Jersey

Altador Cup X Collectible Gold Coin

Altador Cup IX Commemorative Stamp

Altador Cup X Commemorative Stamp

Altador Cup XI Commemorative Stamp

The Altador Cup Encyclopedia

what is a fair price on TP to expect? I feel like I get taken advantage when I try to trade.  :sad01_anim: Thanks for any suggestions & help.

Thank you, mouseykins, your advice really helps. I will give it a try & then maybe I can donate some more np to the tdnalp shop! ;)

Edited by midnight_spell360

Because these items aren't necessarily Hard to Sell, as long as you go with the current market trends according to the TP and even double checking on JN you should be fine.

• 2015 Altador Cup Jersey is buyable so go by the Shop Wizard.
  • AC X Coin: I'd go about 8-900k, JN is listing the price at 1.5 million but I think that's a bit much. Lowest on the TP right now is 900k. I always try to go a bit lower then others so I can sell things faster so for this one I'd set it as 850k Pure and go from there.
  • The AC X Stamp is also buyable so go by the Shop wizard.
  • The AC XI Stamp personally I would go 500k because if you go any higher like some people on the TP you'll be holding on to it for a while. You can try setting it high and then gradually go lower.

I hope this gives you a starting point and you can price the others yourself. :)

I need help pricing an Armoured Negg. JN lists it at 97k but I can't find one at the Shop Wizard. The cheapest one I could find at the Trading Post is 100k, so I'm really not sure what to price it at or which place to sell it.

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone, I just won a Wailing Evil Coconut from coconut shy and I can only find one on the TP and they just say "pure" . JN says it's worth 250k, so I'm not sure how to price it! Is 250k really what it's worth or will I be under on the price since I can only find one other one for sale?? Thank you for the help!!

Hey everyone, I just won a Wailing Evil Coconut from coconut shy and I can only find one on the TP and they just say "pure" . JN says it's worth 250k, so I'm not sure how to price it! Is 250k really what it's worth or will I be under on the price since I can only find one other one for sale?? Thank you for the help!!

Congrats on getting that coconut! :D

That seems like a fair price and it hasn't changed since February so what you could do is try selling it at that price and if no one nibbles, then lower it a tad bit and continue to do so until it sells but I probably wouldn't go much lower then 200k because it is a rarer coconut from the Shy. If you get no nibbles on it I'll buy it from you for my own album as it's one I still need, just a bit out of my price range a the moment. I'm going for the ones at 90-100k and working my way on up in price. :)

Congrats on getting that coconut! :D

That seems like a fair price and it hasn't changed since February so what you could do is try selling it at that price and if no one nibbles, then lower it a tad bit and continue to do so until it sells but I probably wouldn't go much lower then 200k because it is a rarer coconut from the Shy. If you get no nibbles on it I'll buy it from you for my own album as it's one I still need, just a bit out of my price range a the moment. I'm going for the ones at 90-100k and working my way on up in price. :)

Thanks for the advice!! I got lucky and someone offered the JN price of 250k (I guess there wasn't much competition though). I'm not really into high dollar collecting myself yet, it all worked out in the end!!

spo_coconut_18.gif *quickly flings into new owner's hands because of the creepiness*

what would the price for a mozito be? i'm trying to trade one and the other trading post lots i saw were listed for 1,480,000 but the jellyneo price is 500,000 and i want to make sure i'm not underpricing

i'd also like to know the price for a faerie hissi morphing potion if possible

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the price people are actually willing to pay for a Platinum Negg? The tp and Jellyneo have it valued at about 2 mil, but I've had it at 1.6 mil for weeks and no one's buying.

On 1/28/2017 at 6:16 PM, heartybfast said:

If an item can't be found on auction or trading post, will the item's price skyrockets?

I'm searching for pteri transmogrification potion, it is 1mil on JN, but I'm not sure if the price will stay the same because it is nowhere to be found...

Sometimes it just depends on what time you check the auction or trading post. Maybe some will come up in a few weeks. 

you can also check the price history on JN and see what the price has been in previous years to see if there is a pattern in supply and demand.

• 1 year later...

So I got a King Skarl Erisim Plushie from the Grumpy King and wondering what price I should ask if I'm to sell it. Since it is a new item there are next to no records of TP prices, the only one that had a price said 5 million which seems reeeally high. Should I sell now or wait? I'm just really clueless :D

2 hours ago, neo_girl_300993 said:

So I got a King Skarl Erisim Plushie from the Grumpy King and wondering what price I should ask if I'm to sell it. Since it is a new item there are next to no records of TP prices, the only one that had a price said 5 million which seems reeeally high. Should I sell now or wait? I'm just really clueless :D

That's a tough call isn't it. i was GOING to say put it up at a similar price and see if anyone bites. But it would require jumping through hoops wouldn't it because of the TP price limit

I suppose you could put it in the Auction and see what happens? There's be no lose if no-one bid on it at least.

• 4 months later...