The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Could someone please tell me the going price for lab map piece number 1? I have seen between 600k-800k on the TP. I was trying to make sure I get a good deal to finally complete my set.

I think they're going for more toward 600k, or even a little below. They've definitely deflated in price a little.

They aren't really a popular paint brush, my guess is they will continue to go down. But, since halloween is coming up you'd think they would go up. Did the halloween PB's go up?

When I first started pricing Zombie, they were 10 million, so I'm quite glad to see them go down. I wish they'd go down further! I have a Gelert I'd like to paint Zombie as well, that's my next dreamie. Halloween did go up a bit - I've bought two for under 2 million last week! :(

-Island Koi Morphing Potion

-Grey Techo Morphing Potion

-Rainbow Kyrii Morphing Potion

-Island Korbat Morphing Potion

-Baby Blumaroo Morphing Potion

It's ok now :) Wish there's a delete post button somewhere...

they were 1 million not too long ago, :P they seem to be dropping.

i'm not sure if Keyquest is giving more out? and thats why it dropped? but it seems pretty good to me if thats the last piece you need.

i've found the next 2 most expensive pieces recently hard to find, so check out some of the full map lots in the TP and some of them may work out to be better value :)

555k is good.

I accepted mine for 535k.

People are crazy in offering. Moments after I put mine in the TP, 3 offers were put in.

I just bought mine for 615k. :sad02: I should have asked around more. But there weren't any selling on the TP and the ones that were hadn't been on the site for like 3 weeks or so. Ah, well.

On another note - Does anyone about how much a Xweetok Wizard Cloak would cost me?

I need the price for neovain lady Grarrl dress idk whats the price is i checked on trading post not helping much

I thinks its best if you don't tell me now T.T i don't thinj i really need to know

Edited by The_lost acount

Neovia Shop Silhouette Background. I need to know the price. :sad02:

When anyone is able to find out if they could please let me know?

price check faerie peophin mp?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

price check faerie peophin mp?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can see one on the Trading Post for 1.2 million, so I'd price it at 1 million to get a quick sale.

Does anyone know how much eventide PB's are these days? There are only two on the TP but neither of them state an asking price. D: I'm assuming there pretty rare. I want Hodden to be painted eventide eventually.

Does anyone know how much eventide PB's are these days? There are only two on the TP but neither of them state an asking price. D: I'm assuming there pretty rare. I want Hodden to be painted eventide eventually.

You maaaaay want to hope you get a FFQ. The one in auctions had a current bid of 4.8 million, with the next bid being 6.6 million. I don't think that the current bid will be the last one, either. The last time I saw a firm price on it, it was over 10 mill.