The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

You maaaaay want to hope you get a FFQ. The one in auctions had a current bid of 4.8 million, with the next bid being 6.6 million. I don't think that the current bid will be the last one, either. The last time I saw a firm price on it, it was over 10 mill.

Hm. The supply doesn't seem consistent. Because their no. keeps going down each time I check. When I was selling my kad they were asking for 4.8m. When I checked the TP last week, one stated 5m & another said open to haggling.

Hm. The supply doesn't seem consistent. Because their no. keeps going down each time I check. When I was selling my kad they were asking for 4.8m. When I checked the TP last week, one stated 5m & another said open to haggling.

Hmm! Well, that's far more reasonably priced. I guess that makes sense- it would depend on how many people had recieved in the last little while.

Hmm! Well, that's far more reasonably priced. I guess that makes sense- it would depend on how many people had recieved in the last little while.

That and how many are actually horded. I guess it's a popular enough color but their number dwindle a bit too fast for my liking.

& the price suddenly jacks up to 8-10m. AI much?

TNT intervention where art thou? :P

Thanks for your input Zeph. 5mil seems MUCH more feasible. I'll keep zapping in hopes of getting lucky. My poor little Hodden turned into a yellow pteri a couple days ago. Ugh, I still love the name too much to get rid of him though. :P

What's a fair price to sell 8 of the 9 pieces of the SLM? I was trying to get lucky in KQ and snag piece #1 as a prize so I could have the lab on a side, but I'm still lacking it so I think I've given up and am just going to sell the pieces I have. :P

350k-400k are fair prices for those.

Two pieces cost 100k

1 piece costs 90k

2 pieces cost 30k

3 pieces cost like 10k.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, had a look around and couldn't find a price for this item. I've never dealt with plushies so even guessing is out of my league...

I got a ffq (yay...) but shes asking for a Ghost Draik Plushie.

So Im wondering does anyone have a rough idea of the price or should i give up on the quest?

Hi guys, had a look around and couldn't find a price for this item. I've never dealt with plushies so even guessing is out of my league...

I got a ffq (yay...) but shes asking for a Ghost Draik Plushie.

So Im wondering does anyone have a rough idea of the price or should i give up on the quest?

Don't give up! I saw it in the auctions like a week ago for 100k I think? Somewhere around there. Congrats on your FFQ! This user has one on the TP and was online one day ago. - http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=ncsue

Don't give up! I saw it in the auctions like a week ago for 100k I think? Somewhere around there. Congrats on your FFQ! This user has one on the TP and was online one day ago. - http://www.neopets.c...html?user=ncsue

Oh wow, 100k I can afford... just need to play a few 100 flash games, thanks alot I was dreading hearing they go for some crazy price but thats a relief :)

Thanks alot for the info

Oh wow, 100k I can afford... just need to play a few 100 flash games, thanks alot I was dreading hearing they go for some crazy price but thats a relief :)

Thanks alot for the info

No problem at all. Just make sure you NM the user really quick and see how much they are selling it for. They said they'd give discounts to "plushie collectors" but maybe if you tell her it's your first FFQ, ya never know?

How much is a Pirate Hissi Morphing Potion worth? Neo[Removed] says 1.25 mil NP, but it hasn't been updated in a while, and the TP doesn't have any real prices... I just want to be sure. :shiftyeyes_anim:

<p>

I'm looking to buy a Prom Date Usuki Reject for my 'Friends' gallery.

There are a couple on the Trading post, but no prices quoted. It's a r99.

Anyone any idea what a reasonable price would be?

The price i found is LOTS of np i don't you wanna buy it but that be nice of you so the price i found(on neo[Removed])is around 4-5millionBut it hasn't been updated since its been about 1year since they stocked it: :P: The price i think would be fair is 3million cause i don't think they know what the price is::P&

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Acara Transmogrification Potion!!!

Needs a price check for it ><, only 3 on the TP and 1 is asking for 3.5m which may not be accurate =s

It sounds right::): But i think 3.1 million more fair if your willing to quick sale it

• 2 weeks later...