The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

This is sort of a weird question but does anyone else have issues determining the value of individual map pieces? I got a piece of the petpet lab map today but I'm never sure how much to sell things like that for. How do you guys figure it out?

I look on the regular shop wizard, and check the first shop listed with each refresh if that piece matches the piece I have. If I have the patience/the time, I do that a couple more times to see what the mean price of it is. If not, I put my price at about 100NP less than the price of that first one I saw. If it doesn't sell within about 24 hours, I drop it by a couple hundred NP more. I do that until it sells, or until I get the patience to keep checking the SW.

It's an annoying process. :( I often leave it unpriced in my shop until I get a couple pieces of the Lab Map/Petpet Lab Map and I do them all at once.

Hey guys. :) I'm looking to see how much a Striped Flotsam Morphing Potion is worth?

I see them on the TP but no one has an asking price.

I actually picked this up at the moneytree the other day and had no idea it was an unbuyable until now. So YAY. :)

Hello! I was lucky enough to RS one of those new Wocky Gadgeteer Air Balloons from Uni's yesterday. Unfortunately, mine is the only one on the TP (probably because of it's recent release), any ideas on how much I should ask for it? Thanks in advance! :D

My completely unqualified guess would be at around 300-400k. I don't think anyone would pay more, and maybe this is already a bit high. But since yours is the only one there, maybe you'll attract some interest while the item is still new.

Alright.. So I'd love to purchase this item but I have a feeling the price is probably way too out of my league. There is only one up on the TP and both of the item databases I used listed the item as 'unpriced'. :sad02: Does anyone have any possible idea?

bg_faerie_caverns.gif

Faerie Caverns Background.

I guess I should start doing the caverns daily more often in hopes of getting this. (If it's even still available from there)

Can anyone tell me a fair price on a pirate draik egg? Is 2.5mil too much or is it possible to get a better deal?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer!

Can anyone tell me a fair price on a pirate draik egg? Is 2.5mil too much or is it possible to get a better deal?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer!

Seems like it's possible ;)

http://www.neopets.c...ring=geldboom17

(or you can also try your luck at the auctions. I'm now staring at one for 2.1 with no bids yet)

I've haggled with a seller before & managed to knock it down to 2.3. I just did a quick search & a few were asking

for ~2.2-2.3. With a fair number of them released in the dailies, I hope you can snag one at a good price :)

Seems like it's possible ;)

http://www.neopets.c...ring=geldboom17

(or you can also try your luck at the auctions. I'm now staring at one for 2.1 with no bids yet)

I've haggled with a seller before & managed to knock it down to 2.3. I just did a quick search & a few were asking

for ~2.2-2.3. With a fair number of them released in the dailies, I hope you can snag one at a good price :)

You're awesome Zeph! Thanks so much for the link. I got lucky and checked at exactly the right time. I was able to snag it for 2,150,000NPs. :)

I really appreciate it. Now I only have 100k in my bank, but it's definitley worth it to get my plushie kacheek. :)

Can we ask for more than one price check?

If so, can anyone tell me the lowest I can currently get the (near) 13 iconers - Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting, Altador Cup Throwing Star, Bow of Destiny, Wand of Reality? I keep getting mixed prices since there are rumors floating about a plot arising, so it's kind of inflating/fluctuating :/

Anyone know? :)

You're awesome Zeph! Thanks so much for the link. I got lucky and checked at exactly the right time. I was able to snag it for 2,150,000NPs. :)

I really appreciate it. Now I only have 100k in my bank, but it's definitley worth it to get my plushie kacheek. :)

Whooo awesome! :)

You have some NP to rebuild your saving, score an avatar along the way (if you don't have it already) and attain your dream pet.

This is such a great start to a new Neo-year! I'm so happy for you :D

Can we ask for more than one price check?

If so, can anyone tell me the lowest I can currently get the (near) 13 iconers - Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting, Altador Cup Throwing Star, Bow of Destiny, Wand of Reality? I keep getting mixed prices since there are rumors floating about a plot arising, so it's kind of inflating/fluctuating :/

Anyone know? :)

Each consultation is 5 cents :P But yes, it's ok to ask for price check for more than one item at one go c:

I'll usually check out the database like the one at JN. While some prices may be outdated, it gives a general idea of where to start. I just did a quick check & the prices for Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting & Wand of Reality seem to be relatively stable. The TP price matches & some are lower than the database price. The other items.. I'm afraid I'm of not much help.

Good luck finding a good deal :)

I totally forgot I kept this one item in my SDB but I looked at the trading post, jellyneo, auctions, and even the shop wizard...and all I see is one in the TP and to just neomail offers :P

Anyone have any clue to how much this item is worth or an estimate?

Draik Valentine Chocolate

foo_draik_valentinechoco.gif

I remember getting this from an NC card maybe over 2 years ago.

I've got a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion.

Someone wants to trade it for a Lime Chomby Cake and 200K.

Is a Lime Chomby Cake easy to sell?

Should I make the deal?

thanks.

Just going purely off the name, I wouldn't say that a lime chomby cake would be all that easy to sell. My suggestion is to wait around a bit. Set a price. Advertise your item here if you haven't already & wait for a better deal. :)

Just going purely off the name, I wouldn't say that a lime chomby cake would be all that easy to sell. My suggestion is to wait around a bit. Set a price. Advertise your item here if you haven't already & wait for a better deal. :)

Thanks for your help, Xandria. I didn't thought about advertising it here.

with Morphing Potions always ask for pure .. esp when it's a Draik .. Lime Chomby Cake would be very HTS unless it's for someone looking for Gourmet food or for a Chomby Gallery .. and it's only R96 so it'll sell for 300k at best

I snagged a King Kelpbeard Stamp last night while RSing and was wondering the price for it.

I remember it being ~20m not too long ago, but I need to be sure.

Checked TP (only one, and no price attached) and AH, not there.

Thanks in advance. :)