The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Does anyone know the price of Buzz Avenger (TCG)? Checked SW, trading post, auctions and everywhere online but can't seem to find any clue on its price. :sad01_anim:

Well if there is no price, I checked the Trading Post. I guess that you could make your own and that is where the price will start. Or you could go on the neo-boards and check for the price. They may be only a few ever given out. It could be worth a lot $$$$.

Does anyone know the price of Buzz Avenger (TCG)? Checked SW, trading post, auctions and everywhere online but can't seem to find any clue on its price. :sad01_anim:

No sign of it anywhere! I would do some asking around on the boards (the Trades/Auctions one, specifically) asking the people there what it may be worth. There are normally some people there that know a lot about rare items, and can give you a good estimate of how much someone would probably pay for it. You amy even come across a buyer while there. :)

Good luck!

I'm actually trying to buy one, I offered 170k they declined and said its worth 240k because thats how much the pb is worth. I told them that doesnt mean the painted petpet is worth that much and they blocked me, haha. I dont have much luck trying to buy these painted petpets. People seem to be WAY too serious about their trades.

Now I need to know a price on a Mutant Ona and Mutant Baby Blu.

I'm actually trying to buy one, I offered 170k they declined and said its worth 240k because thats how much the pb is worth. I told them that doesnt mean the painted petpet is worth that much and they blocked me, haha. I dont have much luck trying to buy these painted petpets. People seem to be WAY too serious about their trades.

I couldn't find Mutant Ona, but I got Mutant Baby Blue in the trading post.

Lot 386567460: | Owned by jason_sukow

Wants 325k.

Yeah, painted petpets tend to be hard to sell, so they generally go for a bit less than the paintbrush + petpet. The less popular it is, the more the price will drop. I hope you can find them!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I have a Cybunny Ancient Warrior Helmet

clo_cybunny_greek_helmet.gif

Anyone know what it might be worth? I checked the Trading Post and they all just say Neomail offers which doesn't help me much. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hey all,

I have a Cybunny Ancient Warrior Helmet

clo_cybunny_greek_helmet.gif

Anyone know what it might be worth? I checked the Trading Post and they all just say Neomail offers which doesn't help me much. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Quick Shop Wiz check tells me they go for around ~15k :)

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I got ninja'd :P

Oh my. When I checked a few months ago there were none in the shops! I didn't even think to check this time around. Back in the SDB it goes! Thanks for the help!

Anyone got any ideas how much "Irregulation Chainmail" would be worth?

I would say they have a high likelihood of being worth a large amount, being an item from so long ago, and the product of a physical item. If your gut is telling you that's not right, ask around on the Trade/Auction Chat - they're a pretty nice bunch.

I was wondering how much Lab Map Piece 1 is worth.

It's been rapidly deflating lately - I'm guessing KeyQuest is no longer on seasonal prizes, so there's more in circulation. Anyway, if I were you, I'd hold onto it till they went up again. If you're set on selling now, ask for about 600k, but keep an eye on prices.

Does anyone know how much the Proper Peophin Lady Wig is worth? c:

And/or Secret Laboratory Map # 7? :P

In my trades I have lab map piece #6, priced at 150k. Is this a good price for it or is that unreasonable one way or another?

Well, its priced at 100-110k now if you really wanna sell. You could leave it at 110-115k but you will need a lot of advertising. I got mines from the Wheel of Extravagance. Might wanna go 100-105k to attract customers.

Seeking pricing help again: does anyone have an idea of how much a Pandaphant cost?

pandaphant_white.gif < cuteness!

Seeking pricing help again: does anyone have an idea of how much a Pandaphant cost?

pandaphant_white.gif < cuteness!

Must agree, total cuteness! <3

They play around 300-600k on the TP, I bought my last one for 300k a while back, so some reasonable middle ground should get you a bite :)