Request help on Altador Plot Part 9!

FlamePrincess

Hey, I have tried numerous times over the past few months with TDN's guide on the punch club part and i STILL haven't gotten it. It's really frustrating and it would be wonderful if I could have some tips or something so I can move onto the next steps! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, I'm not really sure what to say since you can't move on without completing the punch club part. Is your problem with finding the grarrl? Make sure you check out a game guide/walkthrough, I've linked you to TDN's

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part9/

Just making sure you follow step-by-step and not missing any tiny part, has always worked for me.

If you don't mind, i agree to help login into your account to help you find the punch club. A tip is to go in a direction, not randomly click any window. if you are interested, i can help you go in

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please follow Neopets Terms and Conditions. Logging onto another person's account is against the rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.