The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Yaay, a whole board for the stock market! Good idea.

Now I can vent! I could've made 85k earlier this morning on two of my stocks, but I waited hoping that they would go a little higher and of course now they're just dropping and dropping :sad02: I'm still a noob at this. I'm excited for the day I can actually make a huge profit off of a few stocks.

Excellent! The stock market truly is my favourite thing on Neopets. Been playing it for a few years back now; it makes a nice little bit of money every so often.

Now I can vent! I could've made 85k earlier this morning on two of my stocks, but I waited hoping that they would go a little higher and of course now they're just dropping and dropping :sad02: I'm still a noob at this. I'm excited for the day I can actually make a huge profit off of a few stocks.

Thanks for the compliments. I made some bad choices as well. I sold POWR, MPC, and SMUG at 30. :( I am so frustrated. But FAER, DROO, and CBYU are skyrocketing.

I've always wanted to invest in some stocks but I've never really understood where to begin and it seemed very overwhelming. Does anyone know of a guide they used when starting that was benficial to them?

I can explain it to you though:

1)You can only buy stocks that are 15 or more NP per share.

2)You can buy up to 1000 shares a day.

3)There is an avatar for having 1 million or more value in your stock market portfolio.

4)Make a sell point. Common Sell points are 30,45,60 NP per share. Mines is 45 but sometimes I go for 30.

5)If your sell point is lower it balances out because you will make less NP but more often.

6)You must be patient.

7)Sometimes you will get frustrated that your stocks are going down. Don't sweat it, it will go back up.

8)If your sell point is 30 you will earn double the NP, 45=triple, 60=x4 (only if you bought at 15).

9) Some days there are no stocks selling for 15NP per share. That's okay, you could still buy at 16 and 17. (they are good prices too). If you don't and your sell point is 45 or 60 you will be missing out still on a lot.

Need anymore help, feel free to ask.

I can explain it to you though:

1)You can only buy stocks that are 15 or more NP per share.

2)You can buy up to 1000 shares a day.

3)There is an avatar for having 1 million or more value in your stock market portfolio.

4)Make a sell point. Common Sell points are 30,45,60 NP per share. Mines is 45 but sometimes I go for 30.

5)If your sell point is lower it balances out because you will make less NP but more often.

6)You must be patient.

7)Sometimes you will get frustrated that your stocks are going down. Don't sweat it, it will go back up.

8)If your sell point is 30 you will earn double the NP, 45=triple, 60=x4 (only if you bought at 15).

9) Some days there are no stocks selling for 15NP per share. That's okay, you could still buy at 16 and 17. (they are good prices too). If you don't and your sell point is 45 or 60 you will be missing out still on a lot.

Need anymore help, feel free to ask.

I appreciate this guide so much. Thank you! I just bought 1000 of fish for 15 NP ^^;

stocks and habi are like my two favorite games on Neopets. i've sold a couple already, though at 30 and 40. since habi is making me good income now, i'll prolly wait and sell everything at 60+ from now on.

Totals: 17,900 269,150 239,950 -10.85%

It is frustrating when that happens, eh? :( I was hoping to sell POWR a couple of days ago, but I never saw it reach 60 (my selling point.) It got up to 57 or something, and now it's down at 38. Ugh.

But the way I see it is: all stocks will go up eventually! No matter how much of a plumet they may make, they'll upturn at some time, and then you'll ge tthe profit. :)

My current portfolio: Totals: 101,500 1,536,000 1,521,000 -0.98%

>.>

Has anyone noticed that EEEEE tends to be rather high a lot of the time? I keep considering selling it but I'm going for the avie right now and it would set me back a few days.

That one does seem to go quite high pretty often. I would say that holding onto it for a while longer isn't too dangerous. :) How close are you?

That one does seem to go quite high pretty often. I would say that holding onto it for a while longer isn't too dangerous. :) How close are you?

I'm about 20 or so days away from getting it still. I refuse to buy a stock for more than 15 nps, so that is slowing me down.

I'm about 20 or so days away from getting it still. I refuse to buy a stock for more than 15 nps, so that is slowing me down.

I did the same thing. I bought a couple stocks at 16, but I'm annoyed now, seeing the odd numbers in my portfoilo. XD

Less than a month to go! That's so exciting. :D

Don't worry. I've been in the same boat as you. I never know when it's a good idea to sell or not, because I'm greedy and don't want to miss out. One way to go about it is to sell only half. That way if it goes up you won't be missing out on ALL of the potential profit, ya know?

i love the stock market! It's basically my main way of main neopoints because I'm to impatient to restock and habitarium makes my computer lag. xD

Habitarium used to make my computer lag too. I couldn't even get on it at all at one point. I finally got it to start working though using a few free programs and making some minor adjustments to my pc. Do you have an old pc? If so that could be the cause. Message me if you'd like to know more, maybe I can help you fix it. XD

I have kind of a love/hate relationship with the stocks. I invest every day, but I see very minimal profit. I'm like 47% negative now.

Same here! How long have you been waiting though? Stocks can make you tons of profit, but you have to be very patient. Once I had 100,000 in the stocks and didn't get on neopets for 3 months. When I came back on I had quite a nice profit, about 800,000. So it does work it just takes time. Best of luck to you!

I recently changed my selling point from 30 to 45. I've heard a lot of feedback that experienced players should have a higher selling point, but right now it is frustrating me.

I sold FAER at 40 yesterday and I am glad. Also CBYU at 36. It went up +16. But I thing it will fall.

i love the stock market! It's basically my main way of main neopoints because I'm to impatient to restock and habitarium makes my computer lag. xD

For habi, I just started blocking me workers and it works great. I am earning a lot of XP.

TNAH has been doing great so far for me; it's risen 11 points today to 48 and it's a pretty dependable stock for a selling point at 60. I have 2K stocks of it which is great as well.

Is there a possibility of a current 15 to sky rocket to say, 100s in the future? Or even 500?

Sure, it's possible! Unlikely, but possible. All of the current super high stocks started off at 15 (or lower), but that may have been 10 years ago. You'll have to play a serious long game if you want to see those kinds of returns. I find it better to sell at 60- you get a fantastic profit, and you don't have to wait forever.

Is there a possibility of a current 15 to sky rocket to say, 100s in the future? Or even 500?

Definitely! I bought all my stock at 15np. Around 5 of them went over 100 in the last year. And I think 2 of them go up to 300.

I am currently having all type of stocks except the 2 most expensive ones.