The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

EEEEE is at 54 (my SP = 75).

FAER is at 60 (SP = 62, so it's really close).

FISH is back at 58 (SP = 100).

NAKR is at 56 (SP = 75).

SMUG is at 64 (SP = 78). {This one is throwing me because I only have 2k, 1k of which I bought at 10, so it's over 400%.}

SSS is at 58 (SP = 120, so not even halfway there...).

Lots to keep an eye on! Here's hoping something hits soon.

Having held NAKR for years (literally hyperstocked this when POWR was still at the top), it rarely goes over 65 on a run, and tends to drop quickly, so I seldom get my hopes up and sell at least 5k when it's at 60. I have over 30k in shares, so I'm not fussed getting rid of some of it xD

How does one hyperstock?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Bought TSCR today as Im trying to hyperstock.

How does one hyperstock?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Buy a lot of the same stock.

Bought TSCR today as Im trying to hyperstock.

Buy a lot of the same stock.

Not very advisable. Even for an A stock like TSRC, you need to buy at more ridiculous prices just to accumulate the stock and if the stock goes on a dry spell, you could have literally millions (of NP) in limbo.

60k of a stock sold at 60 is the same as 15k stocks sold in 4 companies sold at 60.

Not very advisable. Even for an A stock like TSRC, you need to buy at more ridiculous prices just to accumulate the stock and if the stock goes on a dry spell, you could have literally millions (of NP) in limbo.

60k of a stock sold at 60 is the same as 15k stocks sold in 4 companies sold at 60.

But it is fun :) I have about 2 other stocks @ 10k each so I am hyperstocking 3.Bought LUPE today.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Siniri's sell points, which are based off of the highest point each stock has hit at least three times. SKBD's is 240, which wold be pretty amazing if it hit again. I don't need the NP for anything, so for me it's worth holding onto the investments.

• 2 weeks later...

I can explain it to you though:

1)You can only buy stocks that are 15 or more NP per share.

2)You can buy up to 1000 shares a day.

3)There is an avatar for having 1 million or more value in your stock market portfolio.

4)Make a sell point. Common Sell points are 30,45,60 NP per share. Mines is 45 but sometimes I go for 30.

5)If your sell point is lower it balances out because you will make less NP but more often.

6)You must be patient.

7)Sometimes you will get frustrated that your stocks are going down. Don't sweat it, it will go back up.

8)If your sell point is 30 you will earn double the NP, 45=triple, 60=x4 (only if you bought at 15).

9) Some days there are no stocks selling for 15NP per share. That's okay, you could still buy at 16 and 17. (they are good prices too). If you don't and your sell point is 45 or 60 you will be missing out still on a lot.

Need anymore help, feel free to ask.

That is very helpful - I'm just getting started (have to get that avatar!) time to go check out what's 15np today!