The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

• 2 weeks later...

LUPE is currently at 61! :) Siniri's sell point is at 67, in case any one else is following their method. ;3

No problem. :) And I know what you mean- this would be a nice little boost to my bank account if it actually got up there!

LUPE is at 66. I've got 25k shares, so I might try to time the market a bit if it goes over 67, even though that failed the last few times I tried. My sellpoint for TAG is 79, by the way -- it's got a little ways yet to climb if you're following my system.

LUPE just hit 67- I sold all of my 10k shares- a lovely bit of pocket change to end September on! :D

Oof. Sold 11k of LUPE last night (meant to sell 13k, but apparently I mistyped in two of the boxes) at 68. Woke up to find it had peaked at 70 and is now at 57. Note to self: do NOT try to time the market using this new system. How many times am I going to have to learn this lesson before it sinks in? At least I made a bit over 700k last night.

TAG's down to 52 now, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PEOP is at 72. My sellpoint is 75. The question is, should I sell all, or try to time the market? I'm kicking myself a bit on LUPE. Every time I try to time the market, the stock falls soon after reaching its usual high water mark (my sellpoint). When I decide it's better not to try to time it, the stock sets a new high water mark (like LUPE did). *sigh*

• 4 weeks later...

Could anyone perhaps tell me what MYNC has been up too? I have a tonne of those and it's at 59! Having a hard time figuring out whether to sell or hold! Opinions? Thanks guys! (:

I'm keeping an eye on MYNC, but my sellpoint is 120, so it's still got a ways to go for me. I haven't been able to sell any shares in nearly two months. I'm up to 732.5k shares. Ah, well. I've got over 20k in a lot of stocks, so when it comes time to sell those, I'll have a huge payout, especially with my higher sellpoints.

• 2 weeks later...