The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

After a 2 month hiatus or something like that, sold 6k of SMUG, 1k of my 2k of SKBD from the earlier rise, and 9k of FAER (which is surprisingly at 85) for around 1.166 million. Yay!

I just started the process of buying stocks yesterday and I'm so nervous. It seems so foolproof but also too good to be true. Guess I just gotta have enough patience to wait for the investments to pay off.

Woah woah! I didn't buy any stocks yesterday because none where at 15 (and I'm a skinflint), I didn't look at my portfolio either, and when I look today there's POWR at 62!  :O

ALWAYS buy stocks, even if none are at 15. 

Yeah , I know, lol. Most days I do, even if it means taking money out of the back to pay for them.

I just started the process of buying stocks yesterday and I'm so nervous. It seems so foolproof but also too good to be true. Guess I just gotta have enough patience to wait for the investments to pay off.

Ref too good to be true - In my opinion, as long as you buy at 15 (the lowest allowed), it will eventually go above that and you don't lose anything. As others have said, just be patient. My personal strategy is to sell when stocks are between 100 and 200 percent. 

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

I sold 10k shares of TPP last night when it was at 60 and earned myself a whopping 600,000NPS that went straight into the bank. :D

Just waiting for BOTT to become buyable now.

• 1 month later...

I sold at 63, that's the first time in a long time that I've given in and sold (and subsequently actually made some money xD) I need to learn to stop holding out for more because I invariably end up missing out. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I sold at 63, that's the first time in a long time that I've given in and sold (and subsequently actually made some money xD) I need to learn to stop holding out for more because I invariably end up missing out. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Checked on neodaq and the stock index is at 3000+. When the bar which showed active players and stock index was last up i remember 2400!