The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Yeah I regret selling now :P

Its at 91 now but I only had 2k so oh well

Seller's regret...we've all been there and done that, lol.

There should totally be an avatar for that! One you got once a large enough amount of the stocks that you'd sold had then gone on to reach a much higher price. :laughingsmiley: 

I've recently got into the habit of keeping back 1k of shares when I sell, and it was the 1k each of SHRX and SKEI that was keeping my portfolio total just in the green.

But now PDSS is up to 60, so it begins...

3b4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After weeks of looking really horrible, my portfolio's crept back up to a plus green figure, yay! Only +2.55% but hey, that's a whole lot better that -24.66 isn't it! :laugh:

TNPT currently at 74

TPEG at 61

ACFI at 60

Lookin' good :D

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rune Valentine said:
SKEI
(profile)
74 80 +6 27,000 407,000 2,160,000 +430.71%

Hurray! SKEI is at 80 :D I haven't checked in a week and I come back to this!

I sold mine a few days ago at 65 >_< Oh well, still made a profit so I'm not complaining.

I'm super aware that holding out for a higher figure all too often means losing out as things plummet while you're offline and don't recover, so I'm happy when I manage to get more than 60.

I'm patiently waiting for AAVL to reach for the skies, as that's the company I've got the most stocks in.

Super congrats to you on your SKEI windfall, that's going to have made a lovely addition to your bank balance! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rune Valentine said:

EEEE is up to 80 at the moment. It's one of those stocks that likes to go over 100, so we'll have to wait and see. (But sell some, nonetheless :P)

I will wait until it reaches 100 (I hope it does), and then I will sell all my stock except 1 (I like to have all the stocks, also I like to watch the changes). I'm kind of desperate to sell... so I won't be waiting to see if I can get more than 100.

10 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Noooo, I didn't know it was known to do that, I sold mine a few days ago at 40-something ): Lesson learned, I suppose...

I didn't know that either, but now we're both better armed for the future. :D

But what were you doing selling at 40-something? :ohmy:  60 or nothing! :medieval:

12 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Noooo, I didn't know it was known to do that, I sold mine a few days ago at 40-something ): Lesson learned, I suppose...

It doesn't mean it will go over 100, but most of the time it goes up, it goes up plenty. It's also a gamble to wait too long to sell :)

Also, TNAH is up to 65 at the moment

38 minutes ago, Rune Valentine said:

It doesn't mean it will go over 100, but most of the time it goes up, it goes up plenty. It's also a gamble to wait too long to sell :)

Also, TNAH is up to 65 at the moment

67 now, keep going!

That's taken a big jump up today unless I'm imagining things. When I looked through earlier I don't think it was in the 60s.

The stock market's being a good friend right now. :D