The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

On 6/29/2018 at 7:18 PM, jellysundae said:

Chin up ladies. We still made a profit, just not as much as we could have.

*hugs*

EDIT @Duma @kayahtik @Kute

Um, BUZZ appears to be broken

disclosure_closed.gif4.gif BUZZ
(profile)
77 64 -13 1,000 10,000 64,000 +540.00%

+540%, at 64? What's going on! :huh:

Yeah, you bought it with a boon when it was at 10. Look at the amount you payed for 1k stocks: 10k NP, so it makes perfect sense ?

1 hour ago, Duma said:

Yeah, you bought it with a boon when it was at 10. Look at the amount you payed for 1k stocks: 10k NP, so it makes perfect sense ?

If you say so, lol. I can't wrap my head around it. :blush02:

5 hours ago, neo_girl_300993 said:

Ooo, TAG up to 69. My limit is 75 and I have 13000 stocks in TAG... Exciting

Yay, thanks for posting! I almost forgot to check this morning. It's currently at 74. I'm hoping it'll go up a few more points so I can sell~

1 hour ago, neo_girl_300993 said:

Uhh missed that 75+ too. A downside of only being able to be online a couple hours max a day

Don't feel bad, I'm on all day and I managed to miss it too. ?

12.gif TAG
(profile)
71 57 -14 18,000 256,000 1,026,000 +300.78%

?

*thinks positive thoughts*

This just isn't on at all, lol.

EDIT

So it's gone up again and I think I'm gonna sell.

disclosure_closed.gif12.gif TAG
(profile)
68 76 +8 18,000 256,000 1,368,000 +434.38%

76 is good enough for me

Summary : You had 400 NP. After 17 successful transactions, you have 1292380.

I usually keep 1 share of each stock I sell so that I can watch the changes, but when I sold TAG I completely forgot and didn't keep my one spare. I was annoyed, but now I'm thankful I didn't have to watch it skyrocket to 1.5x what I sold it at -.-

I totally agree with @neo_girl_300993 though. I made 1m selling at 78, and it's 1m more than I had before. I'm not going to complain about that. Likely if I had waited longer, Murphy's Law would dictate that it would've plummeted and I would've lost my opportunity altogether. 

3 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I usually keep 1 share of each stock I sell so that I can watch the changes, but when I sold TAG I completely forgot and didn't keep my one spare. I was annoyed, but now I'm thankful I didn't have to watch it skyrocket to 1.5x what I sold it at -.-

I totally agree with @neo_girl_300993 though. I made 1m selling at 78, and it's 1m more than I had before. I'm not going to complain about that. Likely if I had waited longer, Murphy's Law would dictate that it would've plummeted and I would've lost my opportunity altogether. 

HAHAHA, yep, it hurts, doesn't it. But I too can be and am  grateful for the 1m+ that I too made from selling at 78.

You and @Duma crying over my advice in the other thread makes it look like you both think I give truly TERRIBLE tips, but I know it's because of TAG's disgusting behaviour. ?

30 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

HAHAHA, yep, it hurts, doesn't it. But I too can be and am  grateful for the 1m+ that I too made from selling at 78.

You and @Duma crying over my advice in the other thread makes it look like you both think I give truly TERRIBLE tips, but I know it's because of TAG's disgusting behaviour. ?

Yeah, I figured you would realize that. NOT bad advise at all!