The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

20 minutes ago, kayahtik said:
BOTT
(profile)
91 102 +11 1 10 102 +920.00%

I just said a few Neo-unfriendly words. I've never seen a stock (I own) go that high!

Oh no, not again?!?! The torment of TAG not enough for one year? ?

The 1k of each of 'em should keep my bottom line nicely in the green for a while longer yet, at least?

On 12/7/2018 at 11:31 PM, redespeon said:

Getting premium means I now get a handy stocks chart on the bottom of the screen to tell me, no matter where I am on the site, how many thousand neopoints I'm losing every day.

Good investment I tell ya

?

One very good reason to be pleased I don't have premium then, xD.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

@redespeon @kayahtik @Vlagopus @Duma @Mouseykins @Kute

ACFI has come out of nowhere and is going CRAZY‼ Did they get into the leftover Christmas chocolate or something?

disclosure_closed.gif8.gif ACFI
(profile)
74 93 +19 12,000 165,000 1,116,000 +576.36%

?

And just how bad is the post-sugar crash gonna be... trying to hold my nerve here, but I wanna sell RIGHT NOW‼ ?

• 4 weeks later...
  Transaction Result
1 1000 shares of ACFI Sold 1000 shares of ACFI for 94000 NP.
2 1000 shares of ACFI Sold 1000 shares of ACFI for 94000 NP.
3 1000 shares of ACFI Sold 1000 shares of ACFI for 94000 NP.
4 1000 shares of ACFI Sold 1000 shares of ACFI for 94000 NP.
5 1000 shares of ACFI Sold 1000 shares of ACFI for 94000 NP.

I sold! Wish I had more, but no complaints (yet)

Pretty sure it's doing it just to spite me, because it's dropped like a stone since I posted in here earlier. ?

disclosure_closed.gif8.gif ACFI
(profile)
74 76 +2 12,000 165,000 912,000 +452.73%

I only had 1,000 shares and sold them at like 57 or something. I needed the cash buy gifts. :D

I'm waiting for EEEE and FAER to go up. I have like 20,000 shares in each. Cha-ching when those sell. :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 6:31 PM, redespeon said:

Getting premium means I now get a handy stocks chart on the bottom of the screen to tell me, no matter where I am on the site, how many thousand neopoints I'm losing every day.

Good investment I tell ya

I feel your pain! I don't know why I bother with the stock market. I read about so many users making a lot of their riches from it, and all I'm getting is losses.

We've got a few flirting with us at the moment, haven't we‼

disclosure_closed.gif25.gif LDSC
(profile)
52 60 +8 18,000 253,000 1,080,000 +326.88%
disclosure_closed.gif11.gif PEOP
(profile)
58 59 +1 7,000 90,000 413,000 +358.89%
disclosure_closed.gif16.gif TSRC
(profile)
56 67 +11 37,000 506,000 2,479,000 +389.92%

I'm watching you guys... ?️‍♀️

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

i have 0 stocks

i want to buy stocks but the link to the bargain stocks isn't working 

There's a note at the top with a link that is working or you can just go here.

@Angeló all you need to do is take the rogue semi-colon that's after search out of the url to make it work, but as @Duma says that linky at the top of the page works.

Gotta ask though, is there any technical reason why the broken link on the Dailies page can't just be replaced with the fixed one, rather than having that message at the top? I've been wondering that all the time it's been broken. ?

Though I don't actually use it myself, lol. I visit Trudy and then change the url; highlight Trudy's bit and replace it with an S and well-behaved lappy auto-fills the rest. Stock market's always what it offers now , it's well-trained.

I see none of the ones that were looking promising yesterday are feeling it much today, they've all slumped, lol. That's fine, I'm patient. ???

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Gotta ask though, is there any technical reason why the broken link on the Dailies page can't just be replaced with the fixed one, rather than having that message at the top? I've been wondering that all the time it's been broken.

It's a mystery! That rogue semi-colon just won't go away. Whenever the url gets replaced with the correct one it just pops up breaking the url again. It has been tried and tried again...

But not too many good ones in the stock market now. I've recently sold PEOP but it dropped again just like TSRC and LDSC. ACFI is on the rise so if you have some of those to sell you might want to keep an eye on it.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

It's a mystery! That rogue semi-colon just won't go away. Whenever the url gets replaced with the correct one it just pops up breaking the url again. It has been tried and tried again...

That's REALLY weird! I'm convinced computers do stuff like this on purpose to mess with our heads. ?

I STILL can't understand why I didn't sell my ACFI when I saw it at 94, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PEOP... I noticed it as 77 yesterday but it's deflated sadly now, seems 77 was its peak.

Gotta wonder how ANYONE does this for a living... The feelings this generates in me on a GAME is bad enough. ???

I guess there's always job openings available for stock-brokers, because the competition is always dropping dead from stress-induced heart attacks... :upsidedown:

You know these stocks always drag me back to the forums... I sold half my PEOP at 77 and held the rest, hoping it would go higher, and then...it didn't. It was only 3k shares though. 

BUT NOW, YIPP is at 76 and I have 23k shares !!!!! What to do, what to do ??? 

32 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

You know these stocks always drag me back to the forums... I sold half my PEOP at 77 and held the rest, hoping it would go higher, and then...it didn't. It was only 3k shares though. 

BUT NOW, YIPP is at 76 and I have 23k shares !!!!! What to do, what to do ??? 

I didn't sell any of my PEOP in the end, pussyfooted around for too long!

I've got 48k of YIPP so feel my pain, lol ? they were at 77 when I first came on today, then dropped, and dropped, right now back up to 75 but it's nap time for me now, let's see if they're behaving in a couple of hours... :ph34r:

Wow, this is what I come on to...

disclosure_closed.gif2.gif YIPP
(profile)
83 95 +12 48,000 616,000 4,560,000 +640.26%

?

Of course I'm even more conflicted now. ?

LOL... it dropped by 4 as I made this post...