The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

POWR is up to 54 right now. It was 55 a few minutes ago, so I'm wondering if that means it's dropping for good :/ I'm too indecisive to decide if I should sell now or not!

You're right there are so many choices today! I went with 1000 MYNC @ 15 cuz it's what I have least of.

And I'm hoping TNAH goes back up and I didn't miss the brief bubble.

I am not sure what to buy yet lol. KBAT is at 16, MYNC, SWNC, UNIB at 14, LDSC, NAKR at 15. I had a bad history with LDSC, It was the first stock I bought and recently sold it at 17.

Today's stock to skyrocket is........POWR! Rose 11 points to 61; selling it now.

Looks like TNAH and CYBU fell from when I sold them a few days ago, glad I sold them then.

Today's stock to skyrocket is........POWR! Rose 11 points to 61; selling it now.

Looks like TNAH and CYBU fell from when I sold them a few days ago, glad I sold them then.

So jealous of you. I really hope that MYNC, SWNC,KBAT, DROO ,NAKR, NATN, and COFL skyrocket. I have thousands of shares of each of them.

Hello!

I will join this topic (:

I have a lot of time in the stockmarket but I got tired of loneliness hahah

Today was not a good day to sell, but to buy, at least

By the way, is there a new site like neodaq.info?

Yea, for the last two days, the stocks that I bought plummeted the same day.

Hey guys. I'm kinda newish to the stocks, have about 250k right now and just recently started buying everyday again. I have noticed that AAVL doesn't seem to go up no matter what. My best stock right now is FAER and TPP. TSRC is another one that seems to never stop plummeting. Will these two ever reach a reasonable sell point? My entire port is at -18 right now, and I haven't sold anything for a very long time. Which is what got me discouraged in the first place, but decided to give it another go.

Also, when you guys say I sold at '60' does that mean the percent change or what it's current price is? Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm kinda newish to the stocks, have about 250k right now and just recently started buying everyday again. I have noticed that AAVL doesn't seem to go up no matter what. My best stock right now is FAER and TPP. TSRC is another one that seems to never stop plummeting. Will these two ever reach a reasonable sell point? My entire port is at -18 right now, and I haven't sold anything for a very long time. Which is what got me discouraged in the first place, but decided to give it another go.

Also, when you guys say I sold at '60' does that mean the percent change or what it's current price is? Thanks!

They will eventually. Buy variety of stocks and build you port. I am still building (two months of full buying) I have 7000 of KBAT which should hot 60 soon. And when they say hit 60 it means the price. 60% is not a lot.

They will eventually. Buy variety of stocks and build you port. I am still building (two months of full buying) I have 7000 of KBAT which should hot 60 soon. And when they say hit 60 it means the price. 60% is not a lot.

I happen to have 1000 of KBAT. Why do you say it will be going up soon? Right now it's only at 17 I think.

Its rising slowly. I predict that it will hit 60 in the next month or so. It is the only stock that I have that went to 15 and is still rising.

Does that mean I should go ahead and buy another 1000 stocks of it tomorrow while I still have the chance? I'm just kinda confused cause it seems like some people have better luck with certain stocks and others not so much. I'm tired of buying ones that stay in the -50's for months on end.... I don't think my port has ever been out of the negative.

Does that mean I should go ahead and buy another 1000 stocks of it tomorrow while I still have the chance? I'm just kinda confused cause it seems like some people have better luck with certain stocks and others not so much. I'm tired of buying ones that stay in the -50's for months on end.... I don't think my port has ever been out of the negative.

Don't buy unless its at 15. Other stocks must be bought. While it was 15, I bought it for 1 week in a row.