The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

• 4 weeks later...

LUPE is at 58
SHRX is dropping again but still at 52

Not much else is behaving decently lately. It sure is testing our patience.

10 hours ago, Duma said:

LUPE is at 58
SHRX is dropping again but still at 52

Not much else is behaving decently lately. It sure is testing our patience.

Last time I checked LUPE made it to 59 and I considered selling my shares but decided to wait. I only have 3,000 shares so not like it would have been a big deal. Now it's dropped to 51 and just jumped back up to 52. Maybe there's still hope of hitting 60 today. I can dream right!

Definitely testing our patience. Good thing I have plenty of patience ?

• 3 weeks later...

BOTT is aiming for the SELL zone here.

22.gif BOTT
(profile)
53 58 +5 18,000 250,000 1,044,000 +317.60%

As is KBAT

disclosure_closed.gif2.gif KBAT
(profile)
54 58 +4 7,000 90,000 406,000 +351.11%

DROO's doing a little flirting, too.

disclosure_closed.gif19.gif DROO
(profile)
56 55 -1 27,000 357,000 1,485,000 +315.97%

Wonder if any of them will actually play nice.?

KBAT's in the zone now...

(profile)
56 65 +9 7,000 90,000 455,000 +405.56%

Ofc because I've trained myself so well now I'm like PFFT‼ Over 100 or nothing! *talktohand*

:rolleyes:

@Duma

BUZZ has leapt into action today!

disclosure_closed.gif4.gif BUZZ
(profile)
64 74 +10 3,000 30,000 222,000 +640.00%

?

Seeing as I've only got 3k it can't be that long ago that they last gave us a pay out, either.

10 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

Just sold them all for 80. Wonder if it'll keep going up

disclosure_open.gif4.gif BUZZ
(profile)
79 80 +1 5,000 75,000 400,000 +433.33%

I did the same last night, and it promptly went up to 86 ofc. ? So I'm happy I've not come on this morning and found it at 94 or something. ?

I sold mine last week at 76. I only had 3k shares though, so I didn't miss out on too much I guess. I'm just happy to be able to sell anything at all after such a long couple of months with bad stocks and bad FC Dx

disclosure_closed.gif22.gif BOTT
(profile)
62 73 +11 18,000 250,000 1,314,000 +425.60%

Well hello there BOTT!

If that was climbing yesterday it snuck RIGHT by my awareness, lol.

(profile)
58 57 -1 7,000 90,000 399,000 +343.33%

KBAT's still loitering just outside the sell-zone there, isn't it. WHAT a tease.?

I saw BOTT at 75 just a bit ago, but got greedy and decided to wait. Now it's dropped back to 68 -.- I have 18k shares, so I'm hoping it pops back up and I can make a nice 1.5m. 

1 minute ago, kayahtik said:

I saw BOTT at 75 just a bit ago, but got greedy and decided to wait. Now it's dropped back to 68 -.- I have 18k shares, so I'm hoping it pops back up and I can make a nice 1.5m. 

yeah I see it's dropped now, I'll patiently wait for it to get into the 80s though. My sell point seems to have reached 85 without me even realising. ?

24 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My sell point seems to have reached 85 without me even realising. ?

I admire your self-restraint! All my stocks have been so low for so long that I don't think I could resist selling once they get to the 75-80 range. Plus my other means of np earning (looking at you, Food Club) haven't been coming through for me lately, so I could use the cash. 2.5m left to go to meet my 2018 savings goal! 

27 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I admire your self-restraint! All my stocks have been so low for so long that I don't think I could resist selling once they get to the 75-80 range. Plus my other means of np earning (looking at you, Food Club) haven't been coming through for me lately, so I could use the cash. 2.5m left to go to meet my 2018 savings goal! 

Is it restraint, or is it stubbornness? ? xD

I like the idea of a savings goal, only the idea you understand, lol. I've thrown a LOT of np away recently on the Wheel of Extravagance. Given up on that now until I earn enough interest to pay for the spin. ? As you can no doubt imagine that basically means I'll never spin it ever again. ?

I wonder if I'll ever play Food Club again... it's always been a struggle for me, the process of placing the bets quite literally makes my head hurt, my MS-addled brain just can't handle it very well, can't explain why, but the going back and forth between Garet's page and the betting page and having to keep track of where I've got to is close to more than I can cope with, and brain's not let me go near it for a very long time, so ?‍♀️

But I'm content if my bank balance slowly increases, and it is again now that I'm not throwing 100k down a hole every day! xD

23 minutes ago, CylonPirate said:

If you follow someone on the reddit thread for food club you just click the number on their bets table and it takes you to a site that pre-fills the bets.

Ah, yes, I tried to look into that when someone mentioned it before, but I got very confused, immediately, and quickly fled. ? Having a broken brain sure does make your life hard. ?

I'm watching BOTT out of the corner of my eye, hoping not to scare it... it's coyly stepped into the 80s today, but backed out again quickly so it's clearly feeling nervous, bless it.

I thought I was going to miss my opportunity again, since they tend to spike in the middle of the American night, but I was pleased to see it at 81 when I logged in this morning! I promptly sold my 18k shares for a nice 1.4m, so I am very happy now~

Ok, sell time for me!

disclosure_closed.gif22.gif BOTT
(profile)
79 88 +9 18,000 250,000 1,584,000 +533.60%

Summary : You had 18500 NP. After 17 successful transactions, you have 1514480.

Ta very much, Nigel, you're very welcome to your 20np commish. ?

I can't believe TNT didn't make that commission WAY higher, a percentage at least, I mean how does he manage? what's he really up to to make all the money he clearly has... insider trading?

Or... is this really a pedal car nigel_car.gif???

Just like his "phone" that @midnight_spell360 pointed out to us? nigel_the_chia.png

That in itself is interesting because he does have a real phone, see here,

nigel_chia.gifso what gives with the cup and string matey boy? Did you steal it from some little kid for a laugh? You have that kind of look about you got to say. ?

Hmmm... ? looking at Nigel's coiffure I have decided something...

nigel_the_chia.pnglatest?cb=20150804183523

Uh huh, we have a Jekyll and Hyde situation going on here; stockbroker by day, vampire potato™ by night. Scientific genus discovered by Prof. @Hanso