The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

SWNC went down to 27. Of course that would be my luck. :P

Well its back up to 29 now. :D I can see COFL rising!

Sold 2,000 MPC @ 72, putting my stock market profits for the month at 1,588,000. I'm on that million a month hype!

I had MPC but I sold it at 45! I should have known better!

Just curious, what is everyones sell-point? 30, 60, 90, higher? If you changed your sell-points while building up your port, at what intervals did you set them higher? I have no idea what to have my sell-point as. I'm thinking 60 though, so I can make quite a nice profit and still get the avatar relatively quickly.

If you are a beginner and want fast profits, go for 30.

If you are more patient and want more profits, go for 60.

I wouldn't recommend 90 as a sell point unless you want 1 million shares in your portfolio.

Port:

Totals: 111,000 1,697,000 1,387,000 -18.27%

Highest: POWR at 37

At least I got decent sales the past 2 weeks or so.

Just curious, what is everyones sell-point? 30, 60, 90, higher? If you changed your sell-points while building up your port, at what intervals did you set them higher? I have no idea what to have my sell-point as. I'm thinking 60 though, so I can make quite a nice profit and still get the avatar relatively quickly.

I started with stocks in order to get the avatar (requires you to have 1 million NP invested in the stock market), so I wan't really interested in selling my stocks very quickly. I set my sell point to 60, because if stocks got that high, it would be worth selling and putting myself back a couple days for the avatar.

After I got the avatar, I put my sell point down to 45 for a while. I wasn't happy with the profit though, so I put it back to 60. I sell things only occasionally, but I am always really happy with the profit on them. :)

My sell point is around 45-60. It used to be 30 and then 45 but I am sorta changing for 60 for the avatar.

Kind of a random question but can you make a lot off of KSON? And if yes, when would be a good time to buy it? I've been trying to figure it out and I just really have no idea.

I bought it when it was 850! I sold at 990 though. I was too foolish to get the avatar.

My sell point is 50. If you sell 30,000 shares @ 50 each month, you make 1.5 million NP--and since you'll spend about a half million investing in stocks, that's 1 million pure profit. Your port stays the same size but you make a big profit. I also like to hold out for 60-70 and then I can grow my port by selling fewer than the 30,000 shares a month to make 1 million.

i prefer this strategy to selling a little bit at higher numbers, but I alternate between the two for when I want to grow my port.

My sell point is 50. If you sell 30,000 shares @ 50 each month, you make 1.5 million NP--and since you'll spend about a half million investing in stocks, that's 1 million pure profit. Your port stays the same size but you make a big profit. I also like to hold out for 60-70 and then I can grow my port by selling fewer than the 30,000 shares a month to make 1 million.

i prefer this strategy to selling a little bit at higher numbers, but I alternate between the two for when I want to grow my port.

Well to make 1.5 million in a month, I'll need to increase my port. I have 41k shares with me. When will the stocks like TNHA, TNPT, and MPC, go to 15 again.

Usually around 1 month but sometimes they stay high for a number of months.

Yes, you need approximately 500000 shares to achieve that.

that is over 1 year of constant buying......I have a LONG way to go. I bought SSS at 15 today!

I have 350,000 and it works fine for me. It might not be so far off!

SWNC and STFP are both at 30 now!!!! STFP went a plus 7 today! Highest my stocks have ever made it. I hope they keep going up. It's so so tempting to sell b/c I've never seen any make it this far. I know I need to chill though. LOL.

It's hard not to regret it though. lol. I think I'm going to wait till it reaches about 50 or so, because I still really want the avatar.

It's hard not to regret it though. lol. I think I'm going to wait till it reaches about 50 or so, because I still really want the avatar.

Good plan. :) 30 isn't that high, in the scheme of things. :3

If you don't have a lot of NP, sell at 30 so that you can replenish your bank so that you will not run low on funds for buying stocks. Otherwise, you can wait.

COFL and SWNC are above the 30 mark now; shouldn't be much longer until SWNC rises to 45 or so.

Bought another 1000 of SKBD.