The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Definitely! I bought all my stock at 15np. Around 5 of them went over 100 in the last year. And I think 2 of them go up to 300.

I am currently having all type of stocks except the 2 most expensive ones.

How long did it take for your stocks to rise, if you don't mind me asking?

I am not totally sure. It largely depend on the stock. Some just go up and down and up and down and not really going anywhere. And some go up and up and then plummet. Most of the time the stocks stay around 10-40 which I don't take notice. Then a couple of them will reach 60 which is my first theshold. (Around 3 stocks reach this per months?) From those that reach 60, one or two would go into 100s. (Once every 1-2 month) And those will go to 500s around once every year where they stay... or not.

Let's see. The example is YIPP which I bought until it reach 15k-20k stocks which took me many months 'cause I didn't buy just that. (I bought anything that is 15np and I have less in my port) And then I didn't buy more because it stay in 30-40 range(don't know how long). From then in took 2-3 months to reach 60. Another month to reach 100 and gradually go up to 400s in around two months where it stays in 200-400 range for a couple of week and plummet to 8 now. All of that happen in last year.

Another example is AAVL which is one of the first stocks I bought 5 years ago. I am currently having 16k of them (All bought at 15np) and which NEVER reach the 60np point.

I am not totally sure. It largely depend on the stock. Some just go up and down and up and down and not really going anywhere. And some go up and up and then plummet. Most of the time the stocks stay around 10-40 which I don't take notice. Then a couple of them will reach 60 which is my first theshold. (Around 3 stocks reach this per months?) From those that reach 60, one or two would go into 100s. (Once every 1-2 month) And those will go to 500s around once every year where they stay... or not.

Let's see. The example is YIPP which I bought until it reach 15k-20k stocks which took me many months 'cause I didn't buy just that. (I bought anything that is 15np and I have less in my port) And then I didn't buy more because it stay in 30-40 range(don't know how long). From then in took 2-3 months to reach 60. Another month to reach 100 and gradually go up to 400s in around two months where it stays in 200-400 range for a couple of week and plummet to 8 now. All of that happen in last year.

Another example is AAVL which is one of the first stocks I bought 5 years ago. I am currently having 16k of them (All bought at 15np) and which NEVER reach the 60np point.

Oh okay, thank you so much for the response. How much money do you usually have in the stock market? As of now, I've been playing the stocks for awhile. I have 200k in the stocks but It's been a couple of weeks since I've bought anymore because I've gotten kinda discouraged with it. In the past 3 months I have not been able to get my stocks to go above 20np's.... perhaps I just have bad luck. I know I should be building up my portfolio but I really don't have many neopoints (300k at the moment. >.<) I don't know if it's wise for me to keep investing and not seeing any profit at all. Ughh.... Maybe I'm just not investing in the right stocks.. I don't know.

Totals: 490,150 7,356,250 7,805,050

+6.10%

This is my current port. It's better to buy everyday. After all, it's only 15k per day. You should be able to get it after playing games for 20 minutes. Don't worry overmuch about the lack of profit. I totally understand. I, too, gave up on the market after a couple of months and next to nothing profit. After I got the avatar I just quit buying and going there. Then 6 months later I went back to check the port and found out that I made a profit of 300% (One of the stocks got to 600s) I bought stocks everyday from then on.

Currently, this is my port: Totals: 602,000 9,102,000 9,188,000 +0.94%

I have invested in the Market nearly every day for the last 4 years. Your main goal here is not to make a profit in one month's time. Your main goal here is to build your port big enough that you have a lot of shares in as many different companies as possible, that way when one does decide to skyrocket to 1000 NP per share, you've got at least 10k shares in it. This happened to me when KSON shot up and I was inactive from Neo, so I was unable to sell it at say, 500 NP/share. I came back to Neo to find it worth over 1k and my 10,000 shares just spat out over 10mil at me.

Playing the Market is not for impatient people. You're going to have to just wait and see what happens, so just make a habit of buying 1k stocks at 15NP a day, and eventually all you'll have to do is browse your port and dance every time you see a stock at your selling point. This is how I make most of my NP nowadays.

Totals: 490,150 7,356,250 7,805,050

+6.10%

This is my current port. It's better to buy everyday. After all, it's only 15k per day. You should be able to get it after playing games for 20 minutes. Don't worry overmuch about the lack of profit. I totally understand. I, too, gave up on the market after a couple of months and next to nothing profit. After I got the avatar I just quit buying and going there. Then 6 months later I went back to check the port and found out that I made a profit of 300% (One of the stocks got to 600s) I bought stocks everyday from then on.

I usually just play Wrath of the Snowager, Math's Nightmare, Kookia, Dracula's Maze, BTR crowd Patrol, Fashion Fever, Catch the Petpet and I have enough. None of my stocks ever went pass 57, but I hoping that will change.

Currently, this is my port: Totals: 602,000 9,102,000 9,188,000 +0.94%

I have invested in the Market nearly every day for the last 4 years. Your main goal here is not to make a profit in one month's time. Your main goal here is to build your port big enough that you have a lot of shares in as many different companies as possible, that way when one does decide to skyrocket to 1000 NP per share, you've got at least 10k shares in it. This happened to me when KSON shot up and I was inactive from Neo, so I was unable to sell it at say, 500 NP/share. I came back to Neo to find it worth over 1k and my 10,000 shares just spat out over 10mil at me.

Playing the Market is not for impatient people. You're going to have to just wait and see what happens, so just make a habit of buying 1k stocks at 15NP a day, and eventually all you'll have to do is browse your port and dance every time you see a stock at your selling point. This is how I make most of my NP nowadays.

I usually sell when it hits 45, but then some go even farther to 50+ which makes me regret.

Oh okay, thank you so much for the response. How much money do you usually have in the stock market? As of now, I've been playing the stocks for awhile. I have 200k in the stocks but It's been a couple of weeks since I've bought anymore because I've gotten kinda discouraged with it. In the past 3 months I have not been able to get my stocks to go above 20np's.... perhaps I just have bad luck. I know I should be building up my portfolio but I really don't have many neopoints (300k at the moment. >.<) I don't know if it's wise for me to keep investing and not seeing any profit at all. Ughh.... Maybe I'm just not investing in the right stocks.. I don't know.

My stocks have recently plummeted too. Most were under 15 for the last few weeks, but they are coming back. LDSC was probably my worst stock but I see that gradually rising. I am just continuing to buy. My stocks were minus 20% a few days ago and now minus 13%.

BOTT is the only high one i have, too. the others are in the 7-21 range. my port has seen better days...

Totals: 21,900 329,150 262,900 -20.13%

Yeah. The stocks are raising up form the recent plummet. Two weeks ago my port went over -10% and since the total value is around 7m, that made the lose of 700k. I almost went nut that day.

Yeah. The stocks are raising up form the recent plummet. Two weeks ago my port went over -10% and since the total value is around 7m, that made the lose of 700k. I almost went nut that day.

Totals: 15,000 225,000 234,000

+4.00%

As of right now, my highest stock is BOTT which is 32. Most of mine are around the 10-15 range.

My stocks are pretty much down too. My highest is DROO. Over half of my stocks are less than 14NP per share. A few are between 15-20, and one is 21. I am currently building my stocks on the companies that I have so I have like 5000 each.

Bought 1000 shares of YIPP at 15 np/share.

Totals: 16,000 240,000 261,000

+8.75%

I think mine is fairly high right now because I have 2000 of BOTT instead of 1000 which I have for everything else. I don't really care what type of stock it is, I just pick whichever is at 15.

Also, I'm getting really frustrated with AAVL. I don't think I've ever even seen it surpass 15.

Totals: 23,285 354,275 330,955 -6.58%

Bought 1000 shares of YIPP at 15 np/share.

Totals: 16,000 240,000 261,000

+8.75%

I think mine is fairly high right now because I have 2000 of BOTT instead of 1000 which I have for everything else. I don't really care what type of stock it is, I just pick whichever is at 15.

Also, I'm getting really frustrated with AAVL. I don't think I've ever even seen it surpass 15.

I think mines is low because I have 4000 NATN and 3000 NAKR. Today I bought MYNC while it was 15.

BOTT is at 46. Should I sell? Or wait?

Really depends on how you want to play your port. If 31k is a good enough profit for you, then go ahead! I tend to wait until 60 to sell mine, but then I don't really need the extra NP. If you're needing some NP, I'd say sell like, half your shares of it and wait to see if it goes either up or down.

It dropped down to 48 so I sold it. Oh well, 98k NPs from doing absolutely nothing is pretty cool. :)

Also, with BOTT sold, my portfolio is now:

Totals: 14,000 210,000 184,000 -12.38%

No stocks at 15 right now...

There was a whole bunch in the morning. LDSC, KBAT, and FISH, though it seems FISH is still at 15 right now.

Totals: 24,000 365,000 359,000 -1.64%

bought some LDSC today @ 15. my port's looking a bit dreary, too. most everything is in the red.

Totals: 23,650 355,200 287,750 -18.99%

Lol. Mine was until SHRX, and DROO sky-rocketed.

I'm waiting until it hits at least 50; 60 is my goal. (BOTT that is)

I think it might, but I would sell at 55 if it stays constant.