Meet my new pet!!

Saxen

After much thought I finally decided to trade Xen. I've been advertising a few days and got some really good offers, but I didn't expect an offer like this one!

4.png

Meet Skradian, my grey Kyrii :*

Cant believe it!!

Congrats, Saxen! He is absolutely adorable - I really love the UC greys (^w^)

And his name is really nice, I like it :)

Aw thank you guys! :)

I've never really thought much about UC Grey Kyrii's but now that I have one I'm like..... YOU'RE SO ADORABLE <3 *squeesh* haha

Thanks so much everyone!!! :D <3

He's adorable, congrats. Btw, I can't believe you have an UC faerie shoyru :whaa: I am so jealous!!

It was quite a journey getting him but I got there! Keep checking /~kittin, one might come up UFA, you never know :)

awwww so cute! He looks so sad... :D So you traded him for Xen the Shadow Krawk? :O That is an awesome trade! :D

So sad and cute, I love it ^^. I did indeedy! I think I got so lucky cause the lady had the pet 'Yang', and 'Zen' is frozen so I was the nearest thing. So happy I didn't have to buy a Draik MP or I wouldn't have been able to do it D:

Awh, he is adorable & all your pets are stunningly beautiful! :wub_anim:

I also love how you've customized them all. Very original, I really fell in love with them after looking at your page.

I'm glad you like your new pet! :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone!!! :*

aww so adorable!!! <3 congrats on your new pet! :D UC greys are very hard to find? or so my friend says, i'm not very good at pet trading,

Thank you :) I'm advertising at the moment to see if I can get something amazing, but I will most likely keep him cause I'm quickly falling in love, even though he's not a Dragon :P. Some UC Greys are easier to find than others, like Lupes, but there are some rarer ones. Skradian is upper-mid tier apparently, so just below the rarest. Here's a guide if you want to see what's what http://www.neopets.com/~Ligthspark#grey ^^