1-P BD Upgrade

cornstar

I would get rid of the scuzzy comb since the scroll of knowledge costs 13K and does 1 more icon.

With your set, I'd go with one more Y-blaster, a hanso charisma charm, leaf shield, downsize!, greater healing scroll (unsure how much HP you have), and a 100% freezer like h4000 helmet or freezing potion.

How important is defense for 1-BD? My approach had always been on the offensive side. Also, is downsize! a one time use? :O

My HP is currently 90(ish) at the moment, still undergoing training :)

Also, what is are the chances of the RFFR being fixed? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How important is defense for 1-BD? My approach had always been on the offensive side. Also, is downsize! a one time use? :O

My HP is currently 90(ish) at the moment, still undergoing training :)

Also, what is are the chances of the RFFR being fixed? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Downsize! is not one time use, its once per battle, but then it comes back at the next fight. Defense is important in 1-P against the tough opponents. I personally think TNT just downgraded RFFR because it was way to good to be true.