Paint brush prices?

linsta

Hey everyone! I was wondering, does anyone know why paint brush prices are dropping like crazy?

Like, are they being given out more by RE's, fruit machine, etc? I mean I've heard some suggestions as to why, but I'm simply curious if there is suddently a much higher rate of PBs being given out. I got a grey pb last week and the price has dropped from 4-4.5mil to almost 3mil already!!

Also, I was ecstatic when I found out water pbs had dropped to 6mil 2 weeks ago.. I got one for 5.5mil and though it was an amazing deal but they dropped even lower than that overnight, and now they're like 3mil less than 2 weeks later!!

SO yea I'm just curious partially because I'm panicking about not being able to sell my grey PB, but also because I just feel a bit like the neo-sky is falling and I just want to know what's going on!

I've heard it's because of the fruit machine.. did the fruit machine not used to give out PBs, or did it only give out desert pbs?

Are there other things giving out pbs too??

Well its the fruit machine whice can give out one or even THREE paint brushes there also in radom events a tombola And mabey cause of the lab ray more people are getting lab maps rather then paint brushes now…

From what I understand, getting a PB from the Fruit Machine became a bit more common when they updated it (and perhaps before it wasn't giving out the newest PBs? Not sure though!).

I think TNT is doing what they can to control inflation, so they probably have increased REs and stuff as well. This does suck for you though! I hope you can sell your Grey PB with a minimum loss!

Aside from the Fruit Machine and REs, there are other ways to get PBs around the site, but from what I'm aware, that's just for specific PBs- Faerie from the Faerie Caves, and Halloween from Test Your Strength. It is possible (but super, super rare) to get Pirate or Maraquan from Underwater Fishing, and of course, Pirate from Anchor Management. I haven't heard anything about the Tombola giving out PBs though...

From what I understand, getting a PB from the Fruit Machine became a bit more common when they updated it (and perhaps before it wasn't giving out the newest PBs? Not sure though!).

I think TNT is doing what they can to control inflation, so they probably have increased REs and stuff as well. This does suck for you though! I hope you can sell your Grey PB with a minimum loss!

Aside from the Fruit Machine and REs, there are other ways to get PBs around the site, but from what I'm aware, that's just for specific PBs- Faerie from the Faerie Caves, and Halloween from Test Your Strength. It is possible (but super, super rare) to get Pirate or Maraquan from Underwater Fishing, and of course, Pirate from Anchor Management. I haven't heard anything about the Tombola giving out PBs though...

Its very rare thats why no one very spoken of its but its not likely never to happen

Maybe because of Lab Ray cookies, and Faerie Quest cookies?

As far as I know, Fruit Machine has always had a small chance of giving out paint brushes. I'm not sure now if after the revamp, it's been giving more out. I've been looking at PBs and I haven't really seen a huge supply of them to cause their prices to fall. Maybe other site events (gallery spotlight, art gallery) etc., have been giving out higher end PBs?

I haven't heard of Tombola giving out PBs either but they also had a revamp so maybe? I didn't realize fruit machine was giving out THAT many paint brushes. I wonder if there are more REs. Oh well, it's not too bad because what comes around goes around right? Maybe I'll land my luck on fruit machine too. I had never heard of people winning high end PBs from fruit machine before so maybe that's new.

I managed to sell my grey pb for 3mil so I'm pretty happy! Before the price plummets even more...

Maybe because of Lab Ray cookies, and Faerie Quest cookies?

As far as I know, Fruit Machine has always had a small chance of giving out paint brushes. I'm not sure now if after the revamp, it's been giving more out. I've been looking at PBs and I haven't really seen a huge supply of them to cause their prices to fall. Maybe other site events (gallery spotlight, art gallery) etc., have been giving out higher end PBs?

I feel like there are a lot more pbs around now though. I mean.. there are 11 maraquan pbs on the TP!! I paid 11mil for mine a few months ago because there was only 1 or 2 at a time. And there are LOADS of grey pbs. It seemed like they just popped up overnight because when I put mine up, there were only 4 or 5. The contests like art gallery and gallery spotlight have always given out high end PBs though. I imagine they gave out pretty much all the PBs since they have always given out maraquan and plushie which used to be the highest end ones

Could be the vending machine, I heard it gives out super-super rare ones (like eventide)

Also, I thought tombola gave out pbs, but only somewhat older ones, and that it was super rare to get a good one

Look at the TDN guide

Paint Brushes. These are super ultra mega rare, but still possible, you probably get a random one.

strawberrypntbrush.gifrainbowpntbrsh.gifhalfandhalfpntbrsh.giffirepntbrush.gifgold_pntbrush.gif

I haven't heard of Tombola giving out PBs either but they also had a revamp so maybe? I didn't realize fruit machine was giving out THAT many paint brushes. I wonder if there are more REs. Oh well, it's not too bad because what comes around goes around right? Maybe I'll land my luck on fruit machine too. I had never heard of people winning high end PBs from fruit machine before so maybe that's new.

I managed to sell my grey pb for 3mil so I'm pretty happy! Before the price plummets even more...

I feel like there are a lot more pbs around now though. I mean.. there are 11 maraquan pbs on the TP!! I paid 11mil for mine a few months ago because there was only 1 or 2 at a time. And there are LOADS of grey pbs. It seemed like they just popped up overnight because when I put mine up, there were only 4 or 5. The contests like art gallery and gallery spotlight have always given out high end PBs though. I imagine they gave out pretty much all the PBs since they have always given out maraquan and plushie which used to be the highest end ones

The Fruit Machine definitely gives out high end PBs. I saw someone on the Neopets tag on Tumblr that had a screen cap of them winning a Stealthy PB from it. (Wish I would get that lucky! :P)

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody know what's the cheapest I could get for a darigan paint brush, minimum? I want one reaallllyyyyy bad but it really kills me knowing I'll probably have to save for MONTHS before I have enough! Anyone know how to get say, a million NP (example: Through games) quickly and easily, and not by one of those scams? Thanks!!

If you're trying to earn NP for paint brushes, I would suggest to you to work on your Habitarium. I play games, but I don't earn nearly as much from games as I have since my habi reached level 50 - I've bought two paint brushes and a morphing potion from saving money with Habi, and I *still* spend money freely on other things.

If you're trying to earn NP for paint brushes, I would suggest to you to work on your Habitarium. I play games, but I don't earn nearly as much from games as I have since my habi reached level 50 - I've bought two paint brushes and a morphing potion from saving money with Habi, and I *still* spend money freely on other things.

This. Habi can make you a tooooooonne of NP, without you doing very much work at all! When I was at level 50, I could easily afford to put my pet through 2/3 training sessions (4 codestones a time!), and buy my daily stocks AND STILL have NP to deposit in the bank at the end of the day.