How much are you making from Scores Galore?

Koralis

I'd say about 20k give or take a little. So not much... I probably play games for like an hour a day or so... I get bored after that. XD but hey, I'm not complaining. It kinda sucks because most of the games I'm really good at and make 1k a play off of take me like 30 minutes or so to send five scores (bumble beams for example) so I get inpatient. I do like being able to do big time rush crowd patrol and fashion fever five times though. Easy np's.

I wish that they would have one day out of the month where you got double neopoints for every game. XD I'd be glad to take advantage of that, haha. That's very wishful thinking though.

I earn about 60-70k per day. Better take advantage of this.

May I ask what games you are playing? Sounds like you have been REALLY taking advantage of this. Haha. How much time are you dedicating to it per day?

Be sure to play Catch the Petpet too. It's just like Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol, so it's a quick, easy game for 489NP each time.

Thanks for that tip. I don't think I've ever seen that game before, I will for sure check it out.

I haven't even played a single game during scores galore xD.

But I'd be interested in what games there are that are quick and easy to play because I'd like to take advantage of it too but I have no clue what games to play since I only ever play games for avatars and trophies :(

But I'd be interested in what games there are that are quick and easy to play because I'd like to take advantage of it too but I have no clue what games to play since I only ever play games for avatars and trophies :(

It really depends on which games you find easy. http://www.neopets.com/~joderi lists all the games and points needed to earn 1k a game. Quick 1k games depend on this month's ratio (which change on the 25th)

http://www.neopets.com/~jubbyjubjack is an excellent source because the creator of the page generally updates quickly following the ratio change, and gives a quick description of tricks to the game, so she basically takes into consideration ease and the time it takes to play. Alternatively, TDN's Dailies Page has a consolidation of fairly easy/quick games. All you have to do is pick the games you're good at and you'll be all set!

Years ago when I was still after NP and playing flash games, these were my go-to games.

There's tons more options if you check out the pages I linked you, and you find games you're good at. Good luck!

This is my list of quick and easy games:

Catch the Petpet

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Fashion Fever

Smug Bug Smite

Splat-a-Sloth (as long as you are quick on the space bar)

That should be a good start for you if you never play games.

If I go through the motions and play all of my "daily" easy games, I think I've been making ~35k. However, I only play perhaps...6-8 games on a good day, so I guess I'm not taking as much advantage of it as I should :P I'm enjoying the easy NP boost though! My bank account is appreciating it, at least.

Meh, I don't have much time at all so probably around 20~25K a day. I make most of my money from Employment Agency and Food Club anyways.

Before Scores Galore came back I was pretty much taking a break from playing any games on Neopets and just doing dailies and attempting some randomly-attained avatars (with little success lol) and stuff.

The last day or two or since whenever it started I guess I've been making about 20-40k a day from it, which is my only profits really since I was busy in the last few weeks so my Habitarium died off. I get kinda bored though because my connections slow so I can't be bothered loading more games than whichever I last played (they load faster). Though they'll probably change tomorrow when the NP ratio changes...

Haha! My 70k per day just went down to 50k......

May I ask what games you are playing? Sounds like you have been REALLY taking advantage of this. Haha. How much time are you dedicating to it per day?

Thanks for that tip. I don't think I've ever seen that game before, I will for sure check it out.

Well I dedicate maybe 1 hour per day. I used to do Meerca Chase 2, Dubloon Disaster, Kookia, Hot Dog Hero. But those went down. I still do the sponsor games, Kash Basher, Fashion Fever, Sophies Stew and some that I find along the way while browsing. Math's Nightmare's ration WENT PLOOPY! But I still do it. :whistle:

I think I make 20k from my list, although I should be making 39,975 NP if I played them all at 5x. It's kind of time-consuming (and gets boring) so I mostly rely on Habitarium for money, haha.

I agree with the boring thing. As much as I love submitting 5 scores per game, I'm starting to appreciate being limited to 3. Once I get passed that, I'm just bored by playing the same game over and over again. I'm glad it only sticks around for a week.

Bouncy Supreme has been changed for 1200 pts/1000 np to 3600 pts/1000 np :(

This was the biggest disappointment, lol. I like Bouncy Supreme, but it's so time consuming when the ratio goes that high. D:

Just off my daily games I've been making probably ~30k/day, which is somehow double the usual. :P I guess I've tested out a few games I haven't tried before, too.

I haven't been playing much like I should. Recently I've just been bored with games. :P And when I finally decide to start playing again most of my favourite game's rations went too far down. :( Know any whose ratio increased? Trying to save up some more NP because I've been spending them on wearables and I'm trying to avoid going broke.

I'm super lazy and unmotivated. I think I played Fashion Fever and Kass Basher a few of the days 5 times each.

This was the biggest disappointment, lol. I like Bouncy Supreme, but it's so time consuming when the ratio goes that high. D:

The biggest disappointment for me when the ratios changed was Hot Dog Hero.

I know Meerca Chase II is worse now, as well as some other games that I don't usually play. There are a bunch that worsened this month. Does anyone know what game ratios improved? Besides Zurroball (which only needs 60 pts now), what other games are worth playing for October?

I made a lot, but not enough! Hahaha. I should have played more. Sadly, I live with 3 guys, and decided to take on cleaning the kitchen completely (which has thus far been a 4 day project - day 5 tomorrow!) . Shame on me! What bad timing!