Soo happy

crystalsjoy

Congratulations, Labina :D That's great c: How long did you have to save for? Will you be zapping one of your current pets or adopt a third?

Wooo! Congratulations on getting your map :3 I hope you can find a nice Draik ^^

Thanks to everyone :)

Congratulations, Labina :D That's great c: How long did you have to save for? Will you be zapping one of your current pets or adopt a third?

Umm I got 6 pieces from the shop wiz. I also got one expensive from KQ and the two most expensive pieces from auctions. Soo Idk? 1 mil? BTW I'll zap my poogle.

Yay for you! I wish you luck in getting a draik zap/a good enough zap to trade a draik for :)

I hope :P

Congrats on getting the secret lab!

However, you can't get a Draik with it... I've never heard of anyone getting one from there.

IDK.

Wooo! Congratulations on getting your map :3 I hope you can find a nice Draik ^^

Thankss :3

Congrats! I hope you can get a Draik! It's really rare- I haven't heard of many people getting Draiks through it!

I've looked it up and apparently the last time someone received a Draik zap from the Lab Ray was over 6 years ago - and I'm not even sure if that's true.

You could try and zap a VWN pet for stats then try and trade for one? A lot of people are looking for BD pets at the moment ^^

I've looked it up and apparently the last time someone received a Draik zap from the Lab Ray was over 6 years ago - and I'm not even sure if that's true.

You could try and zap a VWN pet for stats then try and trade for one? A lot of people are looking for BD pets at the moment ^^

Oh wow. o_O I didn't realise that you couldn't recieve Draiks (and I assume Krawks?) through the ray- I just thought it was a rare occurance!

Yeah okay :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! Lab maps are a wonderful achievement:) But yep, I'm certain you can't zap a draik (they are categorised as 'Restricted', along with Krawks - not 'Limited', as with Poogles, Cybunnies, etc.) but I'm sure if you get a good enough zap (like a wraith for example) someone might be willing to trade a draik for. I know people were able to zap a draik/krawk back 8-9 years ago? But I don't think this has happened in a long time.

Oh wow. o_O I didn't realise that you couldn't recieve Draiks (and I assume Krawks?) through the ray- I just thought it was a rare occurance!

I think they used to be available via the Ray way back when. I found this;

Q: Can the Lab Ray change your pet to restricted or limited edition pets? Also, what colours does it NOT change your pet? - Honeybee_girl

A: Yes, the Lab Ray can turn your Neopet into a restricted or limited edition Neopet. There are a few colours that are not available from the Lab Ray, such as Usuki, Plushie, Baby, Pirate, and Royal.

This was released in the Neopets Magazine issue no.4 though, which was made in 2003. I'm pretty sure things have changed since then though :( I'll keep checking it out ^^

Saxen is right :) There was a far more recent editorial as well... It's vague, but since they say "not all species are avaliable" that probably means no lol

I have asked many people and everyone seems to have different answers. For the record, is it possible to get a Draik or Krawk from the Lab Ray? Thanks, TNT! *throws a cookie* ~ nicolechartrand4687

Just as not all paint colours are available from the Lab Ray, not all Neopet species are available, either. Whether Draiks or Krawks are one of those species, well, the world may never know...

This is question 6556, archived from

Editorial Issue 433.

Saxen is right :) There was a far more recent editorial as well... It's vague, but since they say "not all species are avaliable" that probably means no lol

I have asked many people and everyone seems to have different answers. For the record, is it possible to get a Draik or Krawk from the Lab Ray? Thanks, TNT! *throws a cookie* ~ nicolechartrand4687

Just as not all paint colours are available from the Lab Ray, not all Neopet species are available, either. Whether Draiks or Krawks are one of those species, well, the world may never know...

This is question 6556, archived from

Editorial Issue 433.

"the world may never know", good job at being vague TNT! I'm assuming that means yes though - which makes sense if the pets are restricted. It would greatly devalue the draik eggs or mps if you could get the pet through the lab ray.