the dimension pb looks like it was pulled up from TNT's tushies

md97

Personally I think the PB is kind of cool, though I really wish TNT would finish all the current colours first before creating new ones.

I just edited my real username, since the other one was iced for scoring 4000+ in meepit vs. feepit even when clearly the max score is 4325 :thumbsup: .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please remain on topic at all times.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding

this incident, then review our rules.

Personally I think the PB is kind of cool, though I really wish TNT would finish all the current colours first before creating new ones.

I'm with you - there's so many other colours I'd rather see finished besides this one. I'm not too fond of it in the first place though; and I do like some of the newer paintbrushes that have clothing included with them. They're a little more versatile, I think. :)

I'm with you - there's so many other colours I'd rather see finished besides this one. I'm not too fond of it in the first place though; and I do like some of the newer paintbrushes that have clothing included with them. They're a little more versatile, I think. :)

I agree the new ones lately have been quite nice. I know they have a pattern/system when releasing colours for pet days. It's just the OCD side of me that likes things to be completed. :)

The main reason I like the Dimensional PB is that it looks so cool like it's out of a prism or something. It's a really unique colour.

That's just it. Not every colour appeals to everyone. I know personally I don't like glowing, ghost, zombie and split for example. They just don't appeal to me and they don't fit with my pets persona's.

Well tnd was trying to come up with a new color for a pb looks like thats all that came up to them that time!I think the sleathy one was a good idea i remember seeing a poll saying that do we need more pb color or something like that the votes were really high for "yes"So i guesee thats why they made it:/ to me it kinda looks great!!A rolling fog would look great with dimensional pets:D

for anyone wondering WHY BURN MY EYES TNT with this Color??!

from the Editorial a few weeks ago as to why the name is "Dimensional" and not like "Neon-Outline-Sign" Paint Brush.

http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=564

Hey Neostaff, I was wondering about this new Dimensional Paint Brush, as well as Dimensional Neopets. What exactly does this paint brush mean by "dimensional"? How is that Skeith "dimensional," for whatever definition "dimensional" has? ~kaljinyu

Such a strange colour could only come from another dimension!

got to love TNT for the most random trains of thought :P

i don't like the brush but it is an issue that came up with the aishas: they are running out of simple fill-job paint brushes (and thus: Eventide was created)

the typical layout for a petday is 2 new colors, one complicated like royal/darigan etc which may involve clothing and lots of drawing/detail work (seen the Woodland Uni? lots of work) and the second color a very easy color, so as to make it easier for the artists. there were no simple color choices left for the aisha, so i'm assuming they are doing this one early so as not to just have to do a new one every time we have aisha day (because although i love aishas, why should they always be the ones to get the new colors?)

I'm not a huge fan of it either :/ I understand they need a new fill colour but.. why this? WHERE IS MY GINGHAM OR PLAID PAINT BRUSH, HMMM?!?!?

I don't like it either, it's too bright and looks rushed. Overall I'm not a fan of most colorfill paint brushes, although some can look really nice (ex. Camo Krawk/Hissi/Flotsam/Jetsam, Rainbow Lenny...)

For those complaining that TNT should complete the other colors first: TNT wants four new colors a year for the Neopies. Don't like it? Too bad. Some pets are close to being available in all the colors anyway..

Anyway: wow, I thought a lot of people loved the Dimensional Paint Brush. :O Most people on JN like it. Guess I was wrong.

I think it looks cool, and I think it's called Dimensional because it's a reference to Tron. But I have the same opinion of it as I do of Swamp Gas. I'd like it more if they called it something else, like Neon.

but isn't it only Skeiths which can be painted Dimensional? I think we should all wait for more pets in this colour before we can say if we like it or not. Speaking for myself, I'm not crazy about the Skieth, but that could well be due to a dislike for the species or the shading of that blue colour.

• 3 weeks later...

I just took a look at it, and while I'm not really impressed, what I cant understand is why only Skeiths can be painted, it looks like they just put the neon glow filter on the original design it shouldn't be that difficult to do the sprites for other neopets.